This look is really well drawn, very shocking.

    He turned over the card, and the prompt on the back - [Freedom].

    Wen Muqing: ...

    "System, are you too lazy to make up prompts to get in?" He couldn't help but complain, "I've only drawn a few cards, and I already have double the freedom, don't tell me in the future You can also play combo decks.”

    The system was silent for a while, and said sincerely: [No, dear, our cards are all randomly matched and shipped automatically, it is absolutely impossible to cut corners. ]

    Wen Muqing twitched the corner of his mouth: "Did you secretly download some Taobao installation package?" The

    system changed face in a second: [What are you thinking about so much, anyway, you won't return the product. ]

    Understood, this 80% has a virus.

    In short, this new card is the same as [Little Prince], it is tied to freedom, but [Little Prince] is also tied to [Responsibility].

    So... what kind of plot background do we have to make up to fit the card?

    Wen Muqing went through a lot of fairy tales about bitterness that night, and he saw that it was the first card, and he almost forgot the second card that was drawn out and thrown aside.

    Fortunately, the system's notification sound made him rein in the precipice, and he didn't spend the whole night reading novels.

    The second card is not a human either, but it has a little bit of a relationship with humans. It is an SR weekly throw card.

    Name: Dragon King

    Race: Human-Dragon Hybrid

    Ability:

    [Array]: With blood as a guide, the formation is omnipotent.

    [Chaosheng]: With blood as a guide, it can be flesh and bones.

    Durability: 100% [As durability decreases, strength rating decreases]

    Time limit: 7R

    Comments: None.

    Compared with other cards, even if it is a perfunctory comment, the word "no" stands out.

    Wen Muqing turned the page to look at it, and the prompt word was also very simple, a word [home].

    He poked at the system on a whim: "System, the comments on these cards, shouldn't they be written by themselves?" The

    system said, "Huh?" ? ]

    Wen Muqing has a good memory, and he is quite concerned about these cards that accompany him day and night, so he has already compared their comments with himself.

    Cards with an oriental style of painting, such as [Flute Soul] and [Crane], their comments are often literary and poetic, while Westernized cards are more cheerful; and some cards with more serious personalities will write comments seriously, For example [Night Watchman], and the cards with a more casual personality are also fooled around at will, just like [Painted Skin] randomly picked out a line of lyrics to use.