Abused

Jace's POV

I wait patiently for someone to open the door, my wolf however is agitated and pacing back and forth inside my head. Something isn't right. Dalton finally stops pacing, growling out. What do you mean? I ask angry that he would assume that something isn't right just because she's taking some time to answer the door. I don't know, I can just feel it and I know that Kat isn't human. I could faintly feel her wolf before but now it's gone. Dalton growls loudly making me cringe. The sound of hurried footsteps catches my attention. I straighten up and wait patiently for someone to appear. The door swings open revealing a tired Kat, her face morphs from surprise to panic. "Hi." I smile, lame I know. She looks behind her at something before turning her attention back to me.

"Jace, what are you doing here?" My smile falls. Mate isn't happy to see us. Dalton whines. Shut up. I growl back at him. I inhale a deep breath, her sweet scent of peppermint and chocolate with a hint of coffee wafts through my nose but......I can smell other men mixed with her scent. Anger roars up in me, betrayal nipping at my heart. I push past her and inside the house, sniffing it. Trying to find the men only to sense two people in the house. Kathryn and Luke. "This is why you don't want to be with me?!? You want to sleep around rather than be with your mate!!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs, I watch as tears cloud her eyes but I feel no remorse for my words. She looks down at her feet, not replying. "I NEVER would have thought of you to be like this, a slut!" I yell trying not to let my voice crack, I blink away my own tears. Alpha's don't cry. Especially not Alpha's of the strongest and the most feared pack in the continent.

She shakes her head, anger radiating off of her body like waves. "I didn't have a choice!!!" She yells back spiking my anger even further. What the hell does she mean she didn't have a choice???? I growl out to Dalton. "What to have sex?!?!? You always have a fucking choice whether you want some guys fucking dick inside of you!!" I roar, her shoulders shaking and I know that she's crying. I know I've hit a spot but in a split second her head whips up at me, raw anger and pain prominent within her eyes. "I NEVER had a choice. It was against my WILL, Jace!! The first time I lost my virginity and last night was AGAINST my consent. So stop being such an asshole to me, you don't know me." Her finger jabs my chest, I'm at a loss for words.

Once again anger clouds my vision, I grip her shoulders with both of my hands making her look up at me. "Who did this to you?" I ask my voice harsh and controlled. She shakes her head. "I don't know." She whispers, her eyes trained on her feet. "Well I'm gonna find out and I'm going to kill those motherfucking bastards who did this to you. I'm going to give them slow painful deaths." I voice threateningly low and dangerous. Guilt floods my heart, my eyes softening at her tears. "I am so sorry for all those things I said to you. I didn't mean any of them, I swear." I wipe away her tears and look into her eyes.

Her eyes flicker to something behind me, her eyes light up with panic. "Y-You have to leave, you can't be here." She rambles grabbing my arm and tugging me to the door. Confusion fills me and I stand my ground. "Why not? What's wrong Kat? Talk to me. I want to help." I plead, grabbing her hands in mine. She shakes her head and takes another attempt at pushing me out the door. She freezes at the sound of a car driving on gravel, she whips back around to face me and immediately starts pushing me towards the stairs. "Luke!" She screams, little feet scamper down the steps. His eyes light up when he sees me. "Jace!" He yells hugging me. "Luke, I need you to take Jace upstairs. Can you do that for me?" She asks bending down to his height, he nods and she stands up. "Whatever happens, do not leave Luke's room. Understand?" She demands, I nod and let Luke pull me upstairs to what I presume to be his room.

Luke drags me upstairs and into a room that has toys scattered everywhere, I look around and see a picture of Luke and Kat smiling. I look closely and see a faint bruise on Kat's neck, I turn around to see Luke staring at the door. "Hey bud, what's wrong?" I ask, Luke points at the door. I hear a door slam shut and heels clicking on the wooden floors. "Hey, Luke stay here okay?" He nods and I sneak to the top of the stairs to see what's going on. A woman glares at Kat who just stares at the ground. A man stands next to the woman with a sadistic grin on his face and his eyes clouded by lust. I clench my fists, trying not to lose control over Dalton. "Have you learnt your lesson Kathryn?" The woman asks in a sweet voice which sounds so bloody fake. "Yes mother I have and I apologise for my outrageous behaviour." A frown makes its way to my face, why is she apologising? "Good, I would have been more than happy to send Axel to put you in your place again. Which is beneath me, a scum." Kathryn nods, not looking up at her mum. "Now is lunch ready?" Kat tenses up and fear emits off of her.

"No, I will have it prepared in 10 minutes. I promise." Her voice cracks at the end of her sentence. "You ungrateful bitch!!!! You had one fucking job, you little slut," Venom dripping from her mother's voice, warm liquid leaks out of my fist. My claws and canines elongated, rage slowly consuming me. Shaking my head, I watch the scene in front of me silently, ready to interrupt if need be. The woman saunters over to Kat and yanks her hair down making Kat look at her, Kat's heart beats rapidly against her chest. She throws Kat to the ground before kicking her repeatedly. A loud and powerful growl escapes the back of my throat, my eyes blinded by rage. The woman freezes while the man, Axel, turns and runs out in fear. I stalk down the stairs, my low feral growls filling the now silent room. I grab the woman by the throat, pushing her up against the wall. Her feet dangling off the ground by a few inches. Her long red nails claw at my arms, desperately trying to get me to release her. Smirking I lean closer to her, "This is what you deserve, you selfish bitch. You are not fit to be mother and you have physically assaulted the Luna of my pack and your own daughter. This is my pack territory so I hereby sentence you to death." With that said, I snap her neck. I drop her limp body onto the ground and turn around just in time to see Kat's eyes close.

Panic engulfs my body, I rush over to Kat's side. "Wake up, wake up baby," I plead, lifting her up. "Luke!!!" I yell, immediately he's downstairs. With one hand, I bury his face into my leg and hurriedly lead him out of the house with Kat in my arms....