Angel

Kathryn's outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

I watch Kat walk into the forest with Jace following her, I smile at his simple gesture. Maybe he can ge her to talk, maybe he will be the one to make her open up, I watch him ask her out to lunch but she declines because of Shailene. I can't believe that the moon goddess had paired me up with her, Kat runs into the forest and I follow hiding behind clouds and using the trees as my cover. I've watched her train and I know that she is going to be the best warrior in the world and everyone will fear her after all she is the daughter of the strongest alpha in the world, everyone thinks I'm dead, so does my baby girl but I am very much alive, watching over my baby girl as her guardian Angel.

I know that she slipped into a memory of mine, the memory that informed her that there is more to the letter. She can see the past and the future though to see the future takes time and effort, I remember the day she saw her first memory.

Kathryn's POV

I feel something warm on my face making me snap out of my thoughts, I see Jace standing there looking at me with concern. "You OK?" He asks, I nod and he sits in an empty seat. I feel his eyes on me while I eat. "Why awe you wooking at sissy wike that?" Luke asks Jace, Jace looks at Luke with curiosity. "Nothing, what's your name?" Jace replies, Luke grins showing his dimples. "Wuke." He says frowning when he says his name wrong, I smile and I continue to ignore my angel's voice inside my head. Does she ever know that I'm not in the mood of talking, I have ignored her all day today especially when she started babbling random stuff when we entered the school. "That's a cool name, Luke." Jace praises Luke, Luke gives Jace a very big grin.

J.V walks into the diner. Seriously everyone I know is coming here what's next? I stand up and motion for Luke to stay here and he nods, I grab a napkin and a pen from the passing waitress who shakes her head at me in amusement. I write down my message and walk over to where J.V was sitting with some other dudes, I look at my message and reread it to make sure that it won't make J.V think dirty. Hey wolf! Who is your alpha? I was really curious, every pack has an alpha who is his. I hand him the message and he laughs, he grabs my hand and gets everyone at the tables attention. "Guys this is my best friend Kathryn, Kathryn this is Jack, Lucas and Mark." I wave in response and they chuckle, I swear I just heard a growl but who would growl in front of a human well what they think that is.

"And to answer your question. There he is." J.V points in Jace's direction and my eyes widen in surprise, why the hell would an alpha be interested in me. -Cause he's our mate, you dumbass- My angel Kaylie complains. -Oh, so that's why I felt sparks when I grabbed his hand in the forest- Realisation hits me and it hits me hard, but he won't love us when he finds out how broken and bruised we are. -We should make out that we don't know anything and yeah- I explain, I feel her nod and block me out. I sit back down with Jace and he smiles at me, he's so cute and oh the things I can do to him, I just want to.... No stop bad Kathryn bad. My phone rings indicating that I have a message, I look down and see that the message is from Shailene. Get your bloody ass here. NOW!!!! I cringe, hey Jace can you babysit Luke for the night please? I show Jace the note and he looks confused but still nods his head.

"Well then Luke, you're coming home with me." Jace announces, Luke looks at me confused. "If sissy twusts you then I do too." Luke says, I smile and kiss him goodbye. I feel my body starting to ache and I get a bad feeling, I know that whatever awaits me at the house is going to be really bad, my gut is never wrong. -I promise to heal you as fast as I can.- Kaylie promises me, I smile at her promise. It takes an hour to get back and if I run I know I will collapse on the way because I haven't completely healed from the repetitive beating. I go into the forest and strain my ears to see if anyone is around or watching me, I imagine my Angel form, how my wings are pitch black and their texture, how they feel when I spread them.