but we heard y/n voice, Ether Storm said y/n as he launched the Mechon flying, some went in the Ether and some launched at Xord as he got hit by some Mechon. y/n... you're alright i said as i saw him have his wing claw in the Mechon armor.

i'm good and let's finish this fight said y/n as we are back fighting with Xord, then we knock back away from Xord. Otharon manages to sneak into a Mobile Artillery Unit and fights Xord himself. I realise that this is the place where Otharon is to die, and quickly think of a plan to save him.

Otharon begins to push Xord into the ether river below, where he will disintegrate. In dedication to Gadolt, Otharon pushes Xord enough for him to fall in, but the unit begins to fall in as well. I manage to manoeuvre a mobile crane, which I use to grab Otharon's vehicle but the unit suffers an explosion that throws Otharon into the air. 

I thought I failed, but Reyn runs up the crane and grabs Otharon in mid-air, saving his life. Otharon apologizes to me for his behaviour and thanks me, recognising my abilities. He then gives Sharla Gadolt's Rifle. 

With Juju also in hand, the group begins to head back to the Refugee Camp, but while ascending on the elevator, hey kid said Otharon as ask y/n. y/n turn around to face Otharon, so what your name kid and are you a Telethia said Otharon.

well, my name is y/n and yes, i'm Telethia said y/n as Otharon was shocked. till a severely weakened Xord reappears and attacks us. His armour has been corroded by the ether and he is defeated easily.

he mentions that i has yet to unlock the true power of the Monado. When i asks what he means, Xord topples down the elevator shaft and explodes.

(y/n)pov

well that just happened i said as Shulk looked at the Monado and thinking about the Xord said, hey y/n, you know what Xord talked about ask Shulk. uh no Shulk, i don't know what he talking about i said.

at least you don't know too said Shulk as i nod to him and we arrive outside, around the Bionis' waist. I looked around while i heard them talk about the people of Colony 6 can rest now, then we are suddenly confronted with Metal Face and several other Faced Mechon in identical appearance to Xord.

you got to be kidding me i said as Metal face land in front of us, Pathetic! After all that talk, Xord was crushed by worthless maggots like you said Metal face. well, this one can talk 'n' all said Reyn.

Oh, I can talk alright. And I got a pretty good memory. 'Fiora! Get outta there! Get out!' Her screams were music to my ears, as my claws slid right through her soft flesh. Like a hot knife through butter! said Metal face taunts Shulk about Fiora's death.

i saw Monado turn on, talk all you want, because those words will be your last said Shulk as he runs at him but Metal face blocks the attack and knocks Shulk back away. The Monado? Heh, It's been a while!" but you should know by now, the Monado can't stop me said Metal face.

the other head to Shulk and I launched an Ether Shot at Metal face and he got hit by it, who did that said Metal face as he looked at me. wait... you are Telethia, but how said Metal face, you think i tell you i said as i get ready.

looks like i have to kill you first said Metal face as he is about to attack me and i'm ready to Counter, then a shot comes from nowhere and lands in front of Metal face and me. i turn to see someone at the top of the hill.

then i saw Dunban run down the hill and attack the joint of the Mechon, so if he attacked the joint and he could stop the small Mechon i said. we attack the small Mechon and there is no end for them.

as Dunban about to land a hit, Metal face blocks the attack. Tell me, How does it feel to be such a pathetic hero? said Metal face as he knocked back Dunban and Dunban got hurt. Aw, does it hurt? I bet it does. It hurts because the Monado won't work for a bunch of losers like you! said Metal face.

Dunban move away as Metal face attacks the ground, You little maggots need to learn when you've been stepped on! said Metal face as he was charging his attack. then i sense something coming and i know what is it.

Metal face jumps back and sees a second Telethia, these a second Telethia now said Metal face as Shulk attack Metal face are in the arm. how did you... Enough of this! You got lucky, brat. Next time, your head is mine said Metal face as he leave with the other Mechon with the face.

i was thinking as the others were talking to each other, why did that Telethia help us and why is it here i said. then i heard Dickson deciphers the vision takes place on Prison Island, at the Bionis' head where the presumed mythical High Entia are said to live.

wait...what i shout out loud, y/n, what wrong ask Sharla. wait a minute, you were talking about the High Entia, they are the one who call you a monster said Shulk as the other was shocked to hear that

That's right but only the soldiers call me a monster and i don't know what the others in the capital say about me i said, so you know how to get there ask Dickson. yes i do... we need to go through Satorl Marsh, and then head to Makna Forest and then at the High Entian capital i said.

we all agreed to head to Makna Forest, but i didn't move for a bit till I finally move and follow the other. Meanwhile another place Telethia landing on a hill beside an unknown Homs who asks about Shulk and gets good news.

so what about the Telethia boy said Unknown Homs as he knew the answer from putting his head on it head, so he is a Telethia born and this is the first time to hear this said Unknown Homs as he head to the place he needed to be.