Part 23 brother?

Scarletts POV
As soon as we got back to set I looked back to see Riley asleep probably from all the crying and the fear she experienced, As i walked around to take her out i saw lizzie walking towards me but as soon as riley was out the car and lizzie saw her tear stained face she ran over "what happened?" she asked "ill tell you later" is all i could say before riley started to wake up "hey baby" i cooed, she mumbled something in my neck that i didn't understand and neither did lizzie "what wa that bubs?" lizzie asked and riley looked up at me "i-is he g-gone?" she asked and lizzie looked confused "yes baby, he's gone" i said and she hid her face in my neck and fell back asleep "what happened" lizzie asked wanting a answer "when we was eating ice cream she started to freak out and then she said that josh and when i asked her who he was she said that he was her brother and then she started freaking out even more so we had to go out the back and got escorted to the car" i gave lizzie a quick run down "but why did she freak out so much?" lizzie said confused and i shrugged "she didnt say anything she just kept crying" i said and lizzie nodded and we head back to my trailer.

Lizzie's POV
I didn't understand two things, one why didn't we know riley had a brother and two what did he do to make her so scared but right now that didn't matter, right now me and scarlett are going through the file we got when riley was adopted "right so it says who her bio parents are but no trace of siblings" scarlett said and i sighed "i just don't get why she got so scared when she saw him, i want to know what he done to her" i said getting angry "hey, hey getting angry isnt going to help" scarlett said rubbing my shoulder "we just need to wait till she's awake" and as if it was on que we heard riley scream, as me and scarlett ran through we saw riley throwing herself around the bed "no,no,no please stop, PLEASE" she screamed "riley baby wake up" scarlett tried but noting "STOPPPP, OWWW" riley screamed again but in pain this time "riley please" me and scarlett said in unison and then riley shot up and started crying "hey its ok were here" scarlett cooed but all of a sudden riley started hitting scarlett "no stop, im sorry, please" riley cried "baby its mama, you had a bad dream" scarlett said "and its mommy, were both here" i added and she looked up at me and scarlett and started crying even more "i-i w-was s-so s-s-scared" she cried out "bubs you need to tell us what happened" i said but she just stayed scilent and looked at her legs.

Riley's POV
I had a nightmare about what josh done to me but i cant tell mama or mommy incase they get mad like my dad did so when mommy asked me what happened i just stayed silent hoping they wouldn't ask again but then mommy got up and left "is mommy mad?" i asked "no baby she going to get some water, do you want to tell my what happened?" mama asked and i shook my head "why?" she asked "b-because you get mad a-at m-me" i said trying not to cry "i wont be mad i promise" mama said "j-josh hurt m-me" u mumbled "how did he hurt you baby?" mama asked drawing circles on my back "h-he umm" i tried to get out what he had done but i couldn't "ok,ok where did he hurt you?" mama asked but i shook my head to embarrassed "why not bubs" i heard mommy say "i-i feel w-weird s-saying it" i mumbled "ok thats fine" mama said and mommy passed me the water "lizzie can i talk to you outside" mama said and mommy nodded "well be one sec baby" mommy said and they both left.

Scarletts POV
As soon as i heard riley say it made her feel weird to say i knew straight away what she was on about "what's wrong?" lizzie asked " i know what josh did to her" i said and lizzie looked confused "how?" she asked "she said she felt weird saying it and she though we'd get mad at her" i said and i saw lizzies face drop "b-but hes her brother, what kind of brother would do that?" she said and started to tear up and so did i "i-i don't know" i said and pulled lizzie into a hug as we cried.

After about 5 mins we went back to riley and saw her staring at the wall "hey baby" i said sitting one the bed and she crawled into my lap "baby?" i said and she hummed in response "we know what josh did to you" i whispered and felt her tense up and move off my lap "please don't be mad, please" she said covering her face and my heart dropped and i saw lizzie about to cry again "bubs were not mad" lizzie said "why would we be mad baby" i asked "d-da- mr james got mad at me when he found out" she sniffled and my heart broke "baby it's not your fault" i said pulling her back into my lap "how about we watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the day" lizzie suggested and i felt riley nod in my chest "i think thats a good idea" i said and lizzie went to grab blankets whilst i found a movie to watch.

Y/N's POV
While mommy was getting blankets me and mama tried to find a movie to watch "how about... beauty and the beast?" mama asked and i just nodded and struggled into her "right i got some popcorn and blankets, what we watching?" mommy asked "beauty and the beast" i mumbled into mamas chest "still not feeling great huh?" mama asked and i shook my head.

About 30 minutes later mama started singing the gaston song making me giggle at her "you find that funny huh?" she smirked and i nodded and she starts to tickle me "M-Mama s-stop p-pwease" i giggle out "nuh" she said "m-mommy h-help me" i begged mommy and she can over and started tickling mama, once i caught my breath i started tickling mama aswell "S-stop" she squealed "nope you didnt say sorry yet" i said "o-ok i-im s-sorry" i panted out and me and mommy stop tickling her.

1153 words