Chapter 2:comforted

Scarlett's POV:
We have just sat down to eat and I noticed Riley wasn't eating "Riley whats wrong?, why aren't you eating" i asked and she look at me "you didn't say i could eat" she says whilst putting her head down, "oh Riley you can eat whenever you want you don't need to ask or be given permission" i say in a calm voice, she nodded her head and started eating. About 5 minutes later I notice Riley isn't eating anymore "Riley are you done with your food" Lizzie asks Riley and she just nodded obviously a bit shy as this was the first time Lizzie had spoken to her "Lizzie can you give me a hand with the dishes please?" i ask Lizzie
"Yeah sure" Lizzie replied walking through to the kitchen with me "what are you going to do with her?" Lizzie asked "i honestly don't know shes so cute and i don't want to send her back to Mr James"
I said with a little break in my voice "why don't you adopt her?" Lizze suggested "i don't know if she would want to stay with me, i mean don't get me wrong i love her and i would love her her to stay here" i started rambling on until lizzie stopped me "SCARLETT" lizzie shouted getting my attention "what?" I asked her and then I noticed Riley standing with teary eyes.

Riley's POV:
Scarlett and Lizzie was taking ages to i got up and went to the kitchen and when i got to the kitchen i heard scarlett rambling on about how much she loved me and wanted me to stay with her even tho she only met me today then Lizzie noticed me and she shouted at "SCARLETT" to get her attention "what?" Scarlett said and noticed me standing with tears in my eyes. Before she could say anything I ran upstairs as fast as I could.

Scarletts POV:
As soon as she started running I was confused then it clicked Lizzie shouted at me to get my attention that must have scared her "oh god" is all i could say "what, whats wrong with her?" Lizzie asked concerned "she got scared when you shouted to get my attention" i said and started running after Riley with Lizzie right behind me, when i reached my bedroom i couldn't see her anywhere then i looked at the bathroom in my room and the door was closed, I ran over to the bathroom and knocked on the door "Riley baby can you let me in please" i asked and got no reply so i tried the door and it was unlocked so i went in and saw her hiding in the corner, crying and my heart dropped "Riley its Scarlett" i said and she looked up and ran to me and hugged me like her life depended on it "whats wrong?" i asked her "i got scared when lizzie shouted, i thought she was going to hit you" Riley replied "Oh Riley i would never hit Scarlett" lizzie said, Riley looked at her and smiled "can i have a hug" Riley asked Lizzie "of course you never need to ask, come here" Lizzie said and Riley ran into her arms.

Riley's POV:
I was enjoying mine and Lizzies hug until Scarlett interrupted "Riley can i take a look at those bruise and the cut on your head" she asked and i shook my head "come on riley let Scarlett have a look to make sure there not bad" Lizzie added, I thought for a couple minutes and then decided to let her look "fine but only scarlett" i said "ok i'll leave use to it" lizzie said whilst leaving the bathroom and closing the door. "Where are the bruises Riley?" Scarlett asked "everywhere i think" I answered and saw the horror on scarlett's face "right ok Riley can you take your top off so i can see your back?" Scarlett asked "umm ok" i replied taking my top off, once Scarlett saw my back she gasped "Riley can i call Lizzie in to have a look at your back?" Scarlett asked if I was a bit unsure but I said yes anyway.

706 words