Chapter 13:weird

Scarlett's POV
It's been 1 week since riley went with her dad and i've tried to call her but no answer "lizzie im worried, she wont answer any of my calls" i said to lizzie "she probably busy catching up with her dad" lizzie said trying to reassure me "yeah i guess" i said, "we start filming next week" lizzie said breaking the silence and i just nodded "i'm going to go for a walk" i said and lizzie nodded, as i was walking i remembered Riley said she went to the skate park so i decided to look at skate parks and there were only 4 so i chose the one closes the hospital as i was guessing her dad lived near there.

Riley's POV
It's been 1 week since i've been with my dad and it's been hell, first he took my phone and then he started drinking and one day went into work drunk and about 1 hour after he left he came back and stormed over to me "i lost my job because of you" he shouted and hit me "stop please" i begged but he didn't, this went on for the rest of the week until one day he had passed out so i decided to leave and go to the skate park near my dad's, as i was walking i started to cry as i was in so much pain and i missed scarlett and lizzie just then i found a bench and sat on it but as i sat down i whined and i had open wounds as my dad has hit me with his belt but since i had entered the park i had felt like someone had been watching me but i couldn't see anyone , after about 10 minutes i couldn't cry anymore, just then i heard someone shout my name i thought it was Mr Smith until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

Scarlett's POV
I had been walking for about 10 minutes when i saw a girl that looked like Riley but was so much skinnier and then i saw her sit on a bench and when she did she basically shot up from the bench and started crying so i decided to keep and eye on her, after 10 minutes i couldn't stand it i shouted her name and saw her tense up so i walked over and but me hand on her shoulder and she filiches, i found that weird but as soon as she looked at me she basically jamp in my arms and started crying and so did i, when she had finally calmed down i pulled away and went to cup her face when i noticed blood on my hands ''Riley are you bleeding?" i asked and she just looked down "Can i look at your back" i asked "not here he might see us" she said in a whisper "ok i'll call a taxi and well go back to mine, ok?" I asked and she nodded. Just as I was about to call a taxi I saw Lizzie's car pull up in the car park.

Lizzie's POV
When scarlett left i had a feeling she would try find Riley so i waited about 15 minutes and checked her location and saw she hadn't move from on spot in the park so i decided to get in the car and drive to her location, when i arrived at the location i saw a girl who looked like riley but i couldn't tell but then i saw scarlett so i parked the car, got out and ran over to them "hey" i said and scarlett looked at me with confusion "how did you know where i was?" she asked "ok don't be mad, but i tracked your phone because i had a feeling that you would try to find Riley" i said and scarlett nodded "you wanna go home?" i asked Riley and she looked at me and shook her head "umm ok, so where do you want to go?" i asked a bit worried "i wanna go to your's and scarlett's house" she said and i nodded, i did find it a bit weird that she didn't call scarlett mama but shrugged it off " right let's go" i said to scarlett and riley but when i started to walk i heard scarlett shout "omg riley, are you ok?" I turned and saw Riley trying to stand up but her whole body just fell to the ground. "I'll carry her to the car." I said as I could see Scarlett was tired but as soon as I picked Riley up I noticed she was a lot lighter than before but I didn't say anything.

790 words