Chapter 18: On set pt.2

Riley's POV
After we got out the car me and mommy started walking towards a big building with lots of cameras "mommy why are there so many cameras?" i asked looking up at her "well there so we can make more films, you can't make a film without cameras can you?" she said letting out a giggle "i guess not" i said a put my head back on her shoulder, after walking for a bit i saw a bunch of people behind me "mommy who are they?" i ask "oh baby i work with them, do you wanna go say hi?" she asks and i nod my head.

As we walk over to the people i spot mama "mama!" i shout and she turns to look at me, i wiggle my way out of mommy's grip and run to her "hi bubs" mama says picking me up "ummm scar who's this" a tall blonde guy asked "this is my daughter, riley" she says "umm how come we didn;t know you had a daughter, i mean she's like 5 and there no way she just popped out of you" a guy with dark hair and sunglasses said "Im 7 actually" i corrected him sassily.

Scarlett's POV
I was walking around set with the boys when i heard Riley shout "mama!" shout and i turns to look at her and giggled as i saw her trying wiggle her way out of Lizzie's grip and run to me "hi bubs" i says picking me up "ummm scar who's this" Chris H asked "this is my daughter, riley" i says proudly as Riley snuggled into me "umm how come we didn't know you had a daughter, i mean she's like 5 and there no way she just popped out of you" Robert said and i rolled my eyes about to answer when riley "Im 7 actually" she corrected him sassily and i giggled "yes i adopted her and as you heard she 7 so get it right" i said and smirked when i saw Robert roll his eyes "anyway, Riley this is Robert, Chris H, Chris E and Mark" i said pointing one at a time and i heard a small "hi" from her.

After talking for a bit longer Lizzie got called away to shoot a scene, so i headed back to my trailer with riley "where are we going" riley asked yawning at the end "were going to my trailer so that you can take a nap" i said as i knew she was tired "im not tired" she said crossing her arms and i just giggled as she yawned again. Once we was at my trailer i unlocked it and put riley down "No mama up" she said reaching for me "one sec bubs i need to get something" i said and i could see her getting teary 'oh no' i thought to myself.

Rileys POV
Me and mama went back to her trailer so i could take a nap, i told her i wasn't tired but i really was and as we reached mama's trailer she unlocked it and walked in, once we was in she put me down but i just wanted to cuddle and sleep "No mama up" i said reaching for her "one sec bubs i need to get something" mama said and i could feel myself about to cry, as i started to cry mama sat down on the floor and pulled me into her lap "bubs what's wrong" mama asked as i snuggled into her still crying "i just want cuddles" i said through sniffles "ok bubs im right her" mama said but i couldn't stop crying "bubs you need to calm down before your sick" mama said but i couldn't, she pulled my head to her chest and i could hear her heart beating and it calmed me down. After about 5 minutes i could feel my eyes getting heavy and my breathing go back to normal "it's ok you can sleep, ill be here when you wake up" mama said and then i fell asleep.

Scarlett's POV
Once i realized riley was struggling to breath i pulled her head into my chest so she could hear my heart beat and after about 5 minutes she had calmed down and was only letting out little hiccups, i could tell she was about the fall asleep "it's ok you can sleep, ill be here when you wake up" i said and soon after she fell asleep. Once i knew she was fully asleep i stood up and walked through to my bedroom and placed her on the bed but as i was about to leave she grabbed my shirt "stay" she mumbled in a sleepy voice so i climbed under the covers and she cuddled into me then fell back asleep and soon after so did i.

815 words