Chapter 20: Black car (updated)

Lizzie's POV
As me and Riley were coming out of the drive through i saw a jet black car with tinted windows pull out behind me, at first i didn't think anything of it until it stayed right behind me at all times "mommy?" Riley said "yeah?" i asked "why is the black car following us?" she asked sounding kinda scared 'fuck what do i say' i thought to myself "its ok baby, there no following us" i said trying to sound as calm as i could, when we stopped at a red light i made sure the car was locked just incase and then pulled out my phone to message the avengers groupchat 'guys i think someone is following me and riley in the car' i put in the chat then the light turned green so i started to drive again and that when i remembered what my mum taught me "riley hold on to your seat ok?" i said and she nodded and gripped her seat, then i made a sudden right run then about 30 seconds later i did a turn in the road and went back on track "see baby the car isn't following us" i said "ummm mommy i think your wrong" riley said and i looked back to see that the car was behind us again "right baby i'm gonna call mama" i said and dialed scarletts number "what the hell is going on?" scarlett asked worried "i don't know a black car just started following us" i said "ok right pull up in the nearest car park and send me your location" scarlett said and i did exactly what she told me "im about the send you the location" i said "ok stay on the phone, ill be there soon" scarlett said'.

Scarlett's POV
I got a notification from the marvel group chat but i got called away before i could read it, once i had finished speaking to the director i viewed the message and saw that lizzie had messaged saying she was being followed by someone but just as i was about the message back she called me and i told her to wait in the nearest car park and send me her location, which she did "ok stay on the phone, ill be there soon" i said running to my car and getting in as i was driving to lizzie and riley i saw the black car lizzie told me about "lizzie i don't see you" i said "were around the back" lizzie said so i drove around the back and saw lizzies car "im here you can come out the car" i said getting out the car at the same time as lizzie.

Riley's POV
After mommy called mama we pulled up in a car park and waited for mama, about 10 minutes later mama pulled up and me and mommy got out the car "MAMA" i shouted running up to her and started to cry "hey, hey its ok, im here now" mama said whilst picking up and i hid my face in her neck "what the hell happened" mama ask mommy "i don't know i saw it parker but didn't think anything of it until they started following us" mommy said "right you take my car and ill take yours" mama said and mommy nodded, i decided that i wanted to go down so i wiggled out of mama's arms to get down but when i landed to the floor i fell on my but "ouch" i said causing mama and mommy to look at me "im okay" i said getting up and mama and mommy started talking again but as i was looking around i saw the same car slowly driving over to us "mama" i said pulling her top "what is it baby?" she asked and i pointed to the car "shit, right lizzie take riley and drive back to set ill follow behind" mama said and mommy nodded "but i want to go with you mama" i said in a sad voice "fine, right lets go" and with that we all go in the cars

Words 693

Adopted by Scarlett Johansson and Lizzie olsenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें