Marinette casts a teleport spell and they appeared in her room. Plagg and Tikki meowed to see them here.

"You feeling better that you got your justice?" Marinette asked and scratched his chin.

"Much better, Princess" Adrien replied.

"You really love to be petted" She scratched his ear.

"I do, Milady. You make me happy" Adrien said.

"You're too purrfect, kitty," Marinette said.

"Puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr" Her kitty purred so loud that he licked her neck in affection.

"Haaaah.... Kitty" Marinette moaned.

"You're so beautiful" He got on top of her.

"Really Adrien?" Marinette blushed.

"Yeah, you are" He pulls the scrunchies on her hair.

"You're still purring" Marinette runs her hands on his chest.

"Uhhh..... no way" Adrien blushed.

"You're a terrible liar, kitty" Marinette chuckled.

"Yeah" Adrien leans down and kissed her.

Purring through the kiss, Marinette felt ticklish from the vibration on her chest.

She rolled over to be on top of him this time, "Are you purring because you're happy?" She teased him.

"Yes, and being in love," Adrien said.

Marinette snaps her finger for her witch magic to poof mouse ears headband on her head, "And that you caught the mouse"

"Meow" Adrien smiled teasingly and nibbled at her neck.

"Hehehehe..... Adrien that tickles!" Marinette giggled.

"Meow, meow" Adrien meowed.

"Okay, good boy." Marinette pets his ears.

"I'm always a good kitty, puuuuurrrrrincess" Adrien purred.

"I love you so much" Marinette kissed him.

The kitty licked her lips to taste that strawberry lipgloss.

-

Later that night, Cat Noir was in his crouching cat pose, observing the city from the Eiffel Tower, "The city of art and love is under my protection, from every evil that lurks around" He said to himself, "But we have one witch on the loose" He remembered.

He sneezed unexpectedly and glared at the pigeon cooing, "Beat it" Cat Noir hissed to scare it away. The pigeon flew away in fear.

The feline jumped from tail to tail of the tower, gliding in the air to land at the next building and he landed on all fours without injuries.

"Ta-Da! Without a scratch!" He posed.

Later he jumps down one rooftop to the other before sliding down an alley before running and leaping to the next building, running side to side before switching buildings. He stops at some vent before going down, jumping, and swinging around. He then found the nightclub and he was feeling very wild at tonight. He heads inside and he can hear the music blaring.

"Hey everyone! The cat's back!" He announced once inside.

"Cat Noir!" The girls cheered.

"Meow, my claws got very sharp, ladies" Cat Noir purred and walks to the bar and asks for a glass of milk, "Make it a double, please"

"Right away" The bartender nodded.

He was given a beer glass with milk, "Thanks" He gulped down without taking a breather and as he got to his last sip, he belched.

"Haaaah.... refreshing" Cat Noir wipes his mouth, "I really wish milady came here often" He looks around.

He then smelled a familiar scent and saw Marinette in a cute mouse-themed costume.

"Hello kitty cat" She winked at him.

"Well, hello there" Cat Noir purred.

"Call me Multimouse," Marinette said.

"Cute and so delicious to eat" Cat Noir crawled on all fours around her like a cat.

"I'm your prey only." Multimouse pets his head.

"And it's dangerous for my prey to face the badass predator" Cat Noir wraps his tail around her waist.

"Indeed Kitty Cat," Multimouse said.

"And I love a good snack of kisses" Cat Noir teased.

"Oh yeah?" Multimouse pulls him up.

"Meow, always ladies first, huh?" He flirted.

"Yeah, and men last" Multimouse replied.

"Wild cats don't play by the rules, my cute mouse" Cat Noir chuckled and licked her cheek.

"And cats can't resist playing with their food" Multimouse wraps her legs around his waist, making him groan from the grip of her strong legs.

"Meow, that's milady" Cat Noir held her by the waist.

"So you wanna dance?" Multimouse suggested.

"Take my paw" Cat Noir puts her legs down.

"Gladly" Multimouse held his hands.