Cat Noir

Later that night at Marinette's bedroom, Adrien was given a black leather catsuit and a mask by her. He thought it looked like for women or a bit kinky but Marinette informed him that it will help him blend at night.

"Come on, Kitty. It really fits you" Marinette said.

"I'm no cat burglar, princess" Adrien said.

"I know but it matches the color of your tail" Marinette said.

"You seriously like my tail?" Adrien asked as he moved his tail.

"It looks so cute" Marinette teased.

Adrien rolled his eyes, "My tail is like my third hand"

"I get it, Kitty. How about a nickname? Like Black Cat or Cat Noir?" Marinette suggested.

"Cat Noir sounds catchy" Adrien said.

"Purrfect" Marinette agreed.

"Okay, turn around please so Cat Noir can be born" Adrien said so he can get undressed.

"Okay" Marinette waited so he can get some privacy.

Adrien put his casual clothes aside and got into the suit, putting the mask on last, "Meow" He meowed, "Well, you can look now" Adrien finished suiting up.

Marinette turns around and saw him in full costume, "Wow, you really do look like a cat person now" Marinette said.

"Thanks Mari." Cat Noir said.

"You look happy" Marinette scratched behind his cat ears.

"Yeah, that someone has given me a gift for so long" Cat Noir said.

"You're welcome, Cat Noir" Marinette said.

"Maybe this will help hide my secret identity" Adrien looks in the mirror.

"It will, no one will suspect you" Marinette said.

"Unless I'm a very bad kitty at night" Adrien purred.

"You steal to survive" Marinette said.

"Yes, but I don't wanna hurt civilians" Adrien replied.

"Not unless you're defending yourself. You better get going before my parents think I brought a stray cat" Marinette said.

"Very well. And thank you for the suit" Adrien picks up his casual clothes.

"You're welcome, well again" Marinette said.

"Meow" Adrien went around her and his tail brushed her shoulders.

"See you later, Kitty" Marinette said before he left.

-

On the rooftops, Adrien in his new suit walks casually and confidently. He crouched down on the edge of the roof to find somewhere to jump to the next.

"From this day on I'm Cat Noir" He said as he stood up.

He felt hungry for fish and milk again. So he went into the closed supermarket and snuck inside to the fish court.

He purred in excitement to eat those fish, "Purrfect" He snatched a flounder and began to eat it.

"Who the hell are you?!" The owner of the place spotted him.

"Oh jeez!" Cat Noir drops the flounder and ran off.

"Hey stop!" The owner shouted but too late.

Cat Noir ran out of the store to the rooftops to not be spotted, "At least I got myself some milk" He gulped from the milk bottle.

After drinking he wipes his mouth satisfied, "Huh?" His cat ears perked when he heard cries of the cats in the alley. It sounded like they were trouble, "I'm coming kitties!" He ran to where he heard them.

He can hear another that sounded like a gang trying to capture them. He growled and found bad guys trying to get near the kittens and the mama.

"Come here kitties" One thug tried to grab them but the mother cat scratched his face, "Agh! Get that beast out of the way!" The man screamed.

The two thugs grabbed the mama cat and is about to kill her when Cat Noir dives down and kicks him hard, "Put her down!" Cat Noir hissed.

"What the hell are you?!" They turned to see him.

"I'm your worst nightmare" Cat Noir said.

"A cat man?" The group said.

"Of course" Cat Noir unsheathe his claws.

He ran towards them, tackling two down and swipes the other one with his tail. The mama cat ran towards her kittens.

"You're safe now innocent cats" Cat Noir said.

"Meow" The mama meowed.

Cat Noir carried the box they were in, "It's not safe for you and your kids. Trust me" He brings them to his lair to keep them safe with his cats, "You'll be safe here" He pets them and the cats meowed in delight by their new owner.

They came to the lair and the cats meowed at the new cat he brought in, "Easy, mama. You need fresh fish to eat" Cat Noir puts the box down and went to grab fish for her.

He opens up a can of tuna and fed it to her, "This should be enough for you and your kittens" Cat Noir said and the female cat meowed as a 'thanks' while her kittens ate.

"What a night" Cat Noir goes to his bed to sleep, exhausted from fighting. He took his mask off and went to sleep, looking forward next morning.