Robbery

Adrien as Cat Noir lurks at night to observe the city by rooftops. He sure looks like a cat burglar but he doesn't like to scare civilians. Not unless he has to survive or defend himself.

"Okay, Adrien. The city barely knows Cat Noir so you better be ready" He said to himself.

He looks down from the rooftop, seeing people below walking casually. He spots the criminals going to rob the bank. He growled that these cowards already took out the security guards.

"Time to kick some ass" He jumps down.

"You don't wanna set off the alarm" One thug brought out a sapphire necklace when Cat Noir sneakily went past him, confusing him.

"We got what we came for," The other thug said.

Cat Noir climbs up the ceiling in the jewelry store. He spots another thug and he smirked, making purring noise to confuse him. Then he knocks him out through a window and lands near him.

"Whoa! The hell was that!" The thugs exclaimed.

"Your worst nightmare!" Cat Noir posed.

"Who the hell are you?" The thug asked.

"Call me Cat Noir" Cat Noir replied.

They noticed that his tail looked real as well as his claws and cat ears, "Stand back freak!" They aimed their guns at him.

"You won't like this cat getting angry" Cat Noir bares his claws.

"We hate animals!" The thugs tried to shoot him but the kitty was too fast.

Cat Noir ran up and double-kicked two of them in the face and grabs one's wrist to hurl him over. He then went to the leader and punched him in the chest three times and then puns his crotch with his foot against the wall.

He then went to the leader and punched him in the chest three times and then puns his crotch with his foot against the wall.

"You've been a bad boy. Stealing for money is like being a cat burglar" Cat Noir pressed his foot on the man's crotch.

"AAAAGH! You're crushing my nuts!" The leader screamed.

"Cat got your tongue?" Cat Noir taunted.

"Stop it! What the hell do you want?!" The thug screamed in pain.

"I want you to stay away from those purrecious jewelry and innocent people," Cat Noir said.

"I'm not gonna listen to a pussy cat!" The man taunted.

"You will!" Cat Noir scratched his face.

"AGH!!!! Fuck!" The thug got a bloody claw mark on his eye.

"Lights out!" Cat Noir did a spin kick to knock him out.

He heard the sirens outside and sets off the alarm, "Too easy" Cat Noir chuckled and made his way to leave before the cops see him.

He ran to a safe spot and removed his mask, "That was fun. I know for sure they'll ask questions about me. But for now, I better return home" He puts his mask on.

He ran across the rooftops, seeing the cops coming. He purred with a smirk that they can hear the bad guys shouting about a man calling himself Cat Noir.

"You'll be safe from that cat in a cell," The cops said.

"I swear! He clawed my face!" The man complained.

Cat Noir decided to reveal himself since the cops can't catch him that easily, "Evening officers! Here's your Cat Noir" He jumps down and introduced himself.