Movie Star?

Cat Noir can't believe his father only has inspirations of animals but never any about the original.

"Typical, only those of his taste," He said.

Animals have symbols that represent something. Like the eagle in America represents freedom, ladybugs represent good luck, dog and cats bring happiness to humans, anything that has in common.

"Okay, it's just fashion. So no diabolical schemes" He turns off the computer.

He didn't like this; he couldn't find evidence of executing his son years ago, "Damn it, he had them deleted" He groaned but then his ears perked he hears someone coming and he hides.

"Son of a bitch! Get someone to bring the body out!" The man shouted, "And get me some coffee!"

"Be careful what you wish for" Cat Noir said.

He kicks at the man and then shoves him at the wall, pinning his hand with his foot to prevent him from shooting.

"Cat got your tongue?" Cat Noir grinned.

"What the hell do you want?!" The man yelled, feeling the pressure on his wrist.

"Tell me what you know about Gabriel's plans!" Cat Noir demanded.

"It's just fashion ads! That's all!" The man yelled.

"Where is he?!" Cat Noir demanded.

Another guard came in with a gun but Cat Noir picked up the gun and puts it near the man's head, "Chill out or I'll blow his damn brains off!" Cat Noir warned.

"You think you'll shoot him, kid?" The guard taunted him.

"Wanna bet?!" Cat Noir shot near his feet.

"NO PLEASE!" The man he held hostage begged.

"Kyah!" The feline knocked him unconscious and aims his gun at the guard, "Don't make me shoot you. Tell Gabriel Agreste that he needs to tell the truth, the real truth about his dead son"

"What? His son is alive?!" The guard asked.

"Yes. And he's under my safety!" Cat Noir said and He kept his aim at the guard, "Paris will one day see the truth. And even if you think I'm lying, always ask yourself" He made a run in the halls but was tackled by Lila and smashed against the vending machine.

"Peekaboo!" Lila grinned.

"Agh.....Lila! How dare you!" Cat Noir lifts the vending machine to throw it at her.

She teleports aside and charges a magic blast, "My magic powers are far beyond Marinette's own!" Lila boasted.

Cat Noir hissed and dodged the blast, "I don't care if you're powerful!"

"We shall see, Cat!" Lila charged another blast.

"Coward!" Cat Noir threw a trash can to stop the blast as it exploded, "Fight like a woman!"

"With pleasure!" Lila said as Cat Noir threw two punches and then a hard kick at her. She returned with four strikes until Noir tries to punch her when Lila grabs his arm and punched at his side.

"Agh!" Cat Noir recovers and tries to claw her with his claws, "You are really pissing me off, bitch!"

"Such language!" Lila threw a punch at him.

Then she knees at him before he regains his senses and punched back, "For a Werecat, you really lost your nine lives" Lila laughed wickedly.

Cat Noir growled and bashed her against the wall, punching her ribs three times to immobilize her, "Enough! You don't know anything about me! So stop trying to think of getting center attention!"