Klaus hummed, "Fortunately, one werewolf always tie to a pack of werewolves. As for the vampire, there is no shortage of humans here," His gaze lingered on the Jenna, "I just need to choose who."

Everly's gaze followed his movement and landed on the fried she hadn't been able to reach, "Katherine?"

Katherine stood up from her seat, her mouth opened and closed but no words came out. She didn't know the human girl would follow Jenna and if she had known, she would never called Jenna like Klaus ordered.

"So you chose Jenna?" Everly questioned, glancing back at the hybrid.

"Oh no, I didn't," Klaus said, smiling deviously, "But your friend, Katherine, did."

"What?" She croaked out and her eyes widened in disbelief when the doppelgänger avoided her gaze, answering everything she wanted to know, then she felt her heart broke, the pain worse than the heart attack she had. 

"I gave her a choice, either call the aunt or I'll kill her, and she chose the former."

Everly blinked back the tears in her eyes and turned her attention back to the hybrid, "You want to turn Jenna because you want to teach my friends a lesson for trying to sabotage your plan," He raised an eyebrow at her sudden confidence, "And you keep Katherine here because you want her to suffer for her betrayals but you haven't decide what to do yet."

Klaus' smile fell, her interpretation was spot on and he did not like it, and gestured with his smirk returned to his lips, "What are you implying, love?"

Katherine looked worriedly at the human girl, knowing the hybrid was one step away from ripping the girl's heart out.

"If you want her to suffer, then turn me."

"No!" Katherine and Jenna opposed in unison.

Ignoring the two women, Everly continued, "I'm the only person she trusts and cares about. If you sacrifice me, she will be left alone and continued to be hated as the one and only Katherine Pierce."

Klaus intensely stared into her eyes as Everly held his gaze, unwavering. Contemplating her proposition, He indeed wanted Katerina to suffer for what she did half a century ago, much more than his desire to teach the Mystic Fall group a lesson, and he also did not like people knowing what he was planning, especially when she was his enemy.

The three women cautiously watched him placed his bleeding wrist under Everly's lips. 

Everly hesitantly asked before she sipped onto his blood, "Can I have my last moment?"

Feeling generous, he allowed his blood to dripped into a glass and said, "Whenever you are ready, love."

She nodded and turned towards the red hair, "Auntie J."

Jenna shook her head, "No, you're not dying today. Rosie, you can't take my place."

"You need to take care of Elena and Jeremy. They can't survive without you."

"What about your mom? You are the only person she has."

A sad smile made its way up to her lips, Everly quietly said, "I know but she'll be okay. She won't be burdened by me. Please," She stopped Jenna's incoming words, "Tell my mom that I'm sorry and I love her very very much. And I'll go find daddy and that I'm resting."

Tears welled up in Jenna's eyes as she suppressed a sob coming out of her. Everly let out a deep breath, surprisingly calm as she took off the wooden protection necklace and grabbed onto the bloody glass.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at the oddly familiar necklace in the human's palm and strode towards Everly, "What is that?"

She opened her palm, revealing the gold finch in the middle of the hollow circle, and he questioned, "Where did you get this?""