19

"You don't have to implore me, Elijah."

Jenna had went home to shower while Everly was forced to stay in the boarding house for the night as Elena and Stefan put it yesterday, 'Tomorrow is the full moon and you're living alone

Jenna had went home to shower while Everly was forced to stay in the boarding house for the night as Elena and Stefan put it yesterday, 'Tomorrow is the full moon and you're living alone. Klaus saw you today morning, it's safer if you stay here.' 

Standing outside of Damon's bedroom, Everly shifted her weight repeatedly between her legs and let out an anxious sigh before raising her hand to knock. But before her fist could land on the wooden and polished entrance, the door was slammed open, revealing a grumpy Salvatore.

"What?" He said roughly, placing the glass of bourbon on the cupboard.

"Uh, Elijah is downstairs with Elena and Stefan to discuss about tonight's plan. I'm just wondering if you would like to join us?" She stepped back, placing some distance between the two of them.

Damon hummed and abruptly grabbed onto Everly's arms, startling her, "What are you doing?"

"I'm speeding the both of us down, you walk too slow," He paused slightly, "Next time just knock. I'm a vampire. I can literally hear your breathing and that annoyingly loud thing in your chest."

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse," They heard Elijah said in the living room as Damon placed Everly on the floor.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus," Stefan asked.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie," Damon spoke up, making his presence known, while Everly went to settle herself beside the suited Original.

"Damon......" Stefan began.

"No," Elena firmly opposed, shaking her head in disapproval, "Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

"I'll write her a great eulogy," Damon said nonchalantly, pouring himself another glass of alcohol.

" It's not an option, Damon," Elena said, meanwhile Everly and Elijah shared a smile with each other in greeting before they were interrupted by Stefan's question.

"All right, how do we break this curse?"

Turning away from the interaction, Elijah looked at the Salvatore brother and answered, "Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."