Chapter 53: Eight Man Tag

February 28 2017
Smackdown

The crowd was excited for tonight's show in what was gonna be a fantastic smackdown, the titantron shows a recap of Daikon's promo last week when he made a child cry. The crowd just boos seeing it.

The show starts out with Shane McMahon coming down to the ring and tells the crowd that what Daikon did last week was despicable especially when he delivered a divine Justice to Daniel Bryan.

Shane goes to say more but then....

The crowd boos as Drake comes out onto stage with Alexa Bliss but it was different this time as there were no stage effects like he would usually do.

His music fades as Alexa speaks into the microphone.

Alexa: Shut up.

The crowd boos.

Alexa: Shane, Shane, Shane. What happened last week was a righting of wrongs that these idiotic people have committed. Daikon Black is a god. And he let these peasants hold him do with their disciple viewing, but now he's seen the error of his ways. Now he can be a god of pure justice and that's exactly what's gonna happen.

Alexa makes her way down the stage with Drake slowly walking behind her.

Alexa: And as for what happened Naomi. Poor Naomi was injured. Boo hoo, grow up.

The crowd chants "YOU BOTH SUCK."

Alexa: Look in the mirror and you'll see who actually does.

Alexa walks onto the stairs and she gets into the ring.

Alexa: I wasn't here last week which means I wasn't able to win my championship back. So I demand I have my rematch for my championship tonight.

The crowd chants "NO." Over and over again.

Alexa: Wasn't asking you.

Shane: You don't demand anything.

The crowd oohs.

Shane: I'm in charge on Smackdown and this is the land of opportunity which means you have to earn your opportunities and you'll get to do that in the ring tonight when you take on Becky Lynch. If you win then you'll get your rematch next week here on Smackdown.

Alexa tilts her head and smiles.

Alexa: Thank you. I would've been so sad to be you if you would've said no.

Finally Drake gets into the ring as he takes off his jacket and sets it down. He then walks over and stands in front of Alexa.

Shane: Don't do something you're gonna regret later.

The crowd oohs.

Before anything else can happen though......

The crowd cheers and the Wyatt family is seen in the ring in front of Shane as Bray puts his hand out in front of him to protect him.

Alexa slowly goes back and gets out of the ring.