Chapter 11: Last Night Before No Mercy

Smackdown Live
October 4 2016

Drake didn't appear on last weeks episode of Smackdown, though Dean did keep the feud going by coming out to the ring and saying that Drake is nothing more than an undertaker knock off, Dean then vowed to be the one who put Drake down, he also said that he doesn't want Drake to be able to use the lights to escape so he challenged him to a hell in a cell match.

Drake despite not being on the show did make his presence known throughout the night, first during a match between Nikki Bella and Alexa Bliss, his lighting would distract Nikki long enough for Alexa to roll her up for the pin.

His second presence during the night would be during Dean Ambrose Vs Aj Styles for the WWE champion in the main event, his theme song would play which would allow AJ to win the match, blood would appear on the screen which then said "I ACCEPT."

*Start Of Show*

Dean is seen walking backstage to a loud pop as he moves his arms around as he looks around, he then comes to a stop.

Dean: You.

The camera moves to see Alexa Bliss by the table on her phone, she looks over at Dean as Dean comes over to her.

Alexa: Can I help you?

Dean: Where is he?

Alexa: Who?

Dean: Don't play me like that. I may be crazy but I'm not stupid. Drake Calaway. The Harvester. Where can I find him?

Alexa: I have no idea.

Alexa looks back at her phone as Dean looks around and then smirks ad he turns back to Alexa and then takes the phone out of her hands.

Alexa: Give it back.

Alexa tries to grab it but Dean sticks it down his pants and the crowd laughs.

Dean: Tell your boy that at No Mercy inside hell in a cell, he may take me down but I'm taking him down with me. And he wont be resting in peace, he'll be resting in hell.

Alexa chuckles as she crosses her arms.

Alexa: You think you can beat Drake?

Dean nods.

Alexa: At No Mercy, Dean. It'll be you, who will be put down.

Dean: Tell your boy I'm coming for him.

Dean goes to walk away but fakes a gasp as he turns back to Alexa.

Dean: Almost forgot. *Takes phone out of pants.*

Dean grabs Alexa's hand as he puts the phone in her hand, she gives off a nasty look as Dean laughs along with the crowd.

Dean: Don't wanna forget that.

Dean walks out of camera view as Alexa crosses her arms again.

*Later*

After the Hybe bros defeat the vaudevillians, the titantron begins to static as blood pours down it.

The tron then cuts to a field of crops as footsteps are heard getting louder, soon Drake appears on the tron to a loud pop as it changes to show various moments of hell in a cell including Undertaker throwing Mick Foley of the top of it, it also shows various Triple H moments.

It changes back to the field of crops as Drake bends down and picks up various mannequins as he sticks them on three crosses, he then bends down and picks up a fourth one that doesn't have a face.

It then changes to show various moments of Dean Ambrose's career, including his time in the shield, winning the United States champion, the Intercontinental champion and the WWE champion, blood then pours down the tron.