Chapter 41: SD Before Royal Rumble

Smackdown Live
January 24 2017

A video package is shown to open smackdown showing last weeks events of Alexa Bliss versus Becky Lynch inside a steel cage, with the Wyatt Family getting involved and then Mickie James making her return to help Alexa retain.

The video package then changes to show last nights raw where Daikon appeared to take out eight men and then declaring himself for the Royal rumble, it then shows Drake appearing at the end of the show in the ring with Brock and Goldberg.

Once the show starts after the opening theme and pyro, the buzzard sound goes off as we see the Wyatt Family in their room with Bray Wyatt sitting in a rocking chair.

Bray: He has the world in his hands. For years he has carried the world has on his shoulders.

Clips of Daikon are shown from his time in New Japan.

Bray: For years the angel of death has called his darkness to where ever he goes.

Clips are shown of Drake in TNA.

Bray: But the darkness lies with us. Lies in a family. And they have tried to ruin the family. But no longer will divine and death magnetize themselves as a belief, your belief is right here.

Bray leans in.

Bray: Follow the buzzards.

Bray starts laughing as clips are showed of Daikon and Drake together before they burst into flames.

*Later*

Heath Slater, Rhyno, Mojo Rawley, Viktor, Konnor, Aiden English, Simon Gotch, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Curt Hawkins are now seen in the ring as they are gonna have a battle Royal with the winner getting a spot in the Royal rumble.

They all look around at each other knowing full well what's on the line. The bell rings as they all stare at each other.

But then.....

The crowd pops as the eyes of everyone in the ring instantly go eye widen as the lights go off.

Then....

The lights come back on as the crowd pops when Drake and Daikon are seen in the ring sending chills down the spines of everyone.

The two of them just there and then Aiden English runs at Daikon only for Daikon to turn around and hit him with a vicious closeline.