Chapter 37: Gates Of Hell

*Hotel*

Drake is seen standing in the bathroom of his hotel room as he is changing out of his clothes.

Drake: Hey, babe. Did you pack my razor?

Lexi: It should be in the bag.

Drake goes over to the bag on the toilet as he looks inside of it for his razor.

Drake: It's not in the bag.

Lexi: Did you check in one of your shirts?

Drake looks between his shirts as he finds the razor.

Drake: Got it.

Lexi: I knew you would.

Drake goes over to the sink as he turns the water on as he puts some shaving cream on, and shaves the rubble on his face.

He finishes as he grabs the bag and then goes out of the room.

He looks up and sees Lexi kneeling on the bed wearing lingerie.

Lexi: It has been so long since we've slept in the same room together.

Drake: Yeah, man. I didn't even realize that it's been like almost a month.

Lexi: I've been so lonely without you.

Drake chuckles as he puts his bag down as he walks over to Lexi as she puts her hands out, she wraps her arms around him and he wraps his around her and the two hug.

Lexi: How's Daikon and his family?

Drake: *Sighs* They're still fighting about things. It's only getting worse between them.

Lexi: Aw man. I hate that this happened.

Drake: So do I.

Lexi pulls away from the hug as she puts her hand on Drake's cheek.

Lexi: They're all lucky to have you.

Drake: I don't know about that.

Lexi: You are the best guy that I know Drake. I love you.

Drake: I love you too.

Lexi smiles and then kisses Drake, Drake brings his hand down to Lexi's ass as he squeezes, Lexi runs her hand through his hair as they keep kissing.

They pull away as Lexi lays down on the bed as she moves up to the top of it as she takes the lingerie off and then gets under the covers.

Lexi: Come up here.

Drake smiles as he goes up to the bed as he gets under the covers as Lexi pulls him into a kiss.

They keep kissing but pull away as Drake puts his hands under the cover and takes his boxers off.

They go back to kissing as Drake puts his penis inside Lexi's vagina which causes the two of them too moan.

Drake begins thrusting inside Lexi as her back arches.

Lexi: (Moaning) Oh!

Drake keeps thrusting as Lexi runs her hands through his hair and then on his back as she scratches his back.

*Fifteen Minutes Later*

Lexi is seen sitting on top of Drake thrusting on top of him as he keeps his hands on her waist, she has one hand on one of her boobs while her other hand is going through her hair.

The two of them moan as Drake pushes into her harder.

Lexi: Yes! Yes!

Drake finally cums inside Lexi as the two let out one last big moan as they are breathing heavily as she gets off him and lays beside him.