Chapter 12: No Mercy

No Mercy
October 9 2016

No Mercy finally came and everyone was anticipating the matches. Sadly Alexa Bliss didn't get her match for the smackdown woman's champion due to Becky suffering a legitimate injury, but she did end up with a match defeating Naomi due to Naomi fearing Alexa as she used her inner Drake to turn the lights off and appear behind her.

The other matches on the card, Baron Corbin defeated Jack Swagger, The Miz won the intercontinental champion back from Apollo Crews, AJ Styles defeated Dolph Ziggler and John Cena to retain the WWE champion, Heath Slater and Rhyno retained the smackdown tag team champions and Nikki Bella defeated Carmella.

*Backstage/Off screen*

Drake is seen backstage in his ring gear as he awaits his main event match with Dean Ambrose, he sighs as he rubs his hands together.

Mark and Michelle walks over to him as Drake looks up at them.

Mark was also dressed in his ring gear as he'll be having a match soon.

Drake: Hey, guys.

Mark: Hey, kiddo.

Mark and Drake hug and then Drake looks at Michelle.

Drake: Hey, mom.

Michelle: Hi, you okay? How are you feeling?

Drake: Nervous, a bit. I mean this is my first hell in a cell match.

Mark: You're gonna do great, kiddo.

Drake: I hope so.

Mark: Just take a breath and relax, you got this.

Drake nods as he looks behind Mark.

Drake: Hey, Lexi.

Mark and Michelle turn as they see Lexi walking up to them.

Lexi: Hi.

Mark: You did great tonight.

Lexi: Thank you.

Michelle: My favorite match of the night. Especially what you did using Drake's M.O.

Lexi laughs.

Lexi: Thanks but I can't take the credit, it was Drake's idea.

Drake: I just figured if you're gonna play the part then you gotta play it.

Michelle: Well she certainly knows how to play it.

The three of them laugh as one of the backstage producers come over and tell them it's Mark's match next.

Drake says goodbye to them as Mark and Michelle leave them.

Lexi: Hey, are you okay?

Drake: Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.

Lexi: Alright, well uh I guess I'll let you continue to get ready.

Drake nods as Lexi leaves him to get ready, Drake finishes getting ready as he sits down and watches Undertaker defeat Rhyno in less than five minutes.

*Minutes Later*

After a promo showing Survivor Series it was finally time for the main event between Dean Ambrose and Drake Calaway.

Dean comes out onto the stage as he paces around to cheers from the crowd, he had determination in his eyes as he wanted to put Drake down once and for all.