SMG4's high shorts #5: Jolly and Trouble(Christmas 2022 special)too late, I know

Yes, I know that this special is too late to post or create but I want to finish this story so I could create more chapters and write more story in the future and I promise you a whole new lore in this fanfic coming in the year 2023.

So This story will actually be similar to most of smg4 christmas special and the birthday shorts. anyways that's all I'm gonna say enjoy!

Narrator: Ahhh Christmas. A wonderful tradition that are both enjoyable and hateable wether it's green or white. Our freinds here are doing some stuff why don't we go take a look.

* 9:00 AM AT THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM'S SHOPPING CENTRE*

Narrator: At this shopping centre Bob and Melony out looking for some Christmas music to get festive during the Christmas party this fine evening.

Melony: so Mawryo told us to get some Christmas music for the party this evening.

Bob: A cool sexi music for Christmas party? sound noice.

Melony: What kind of music is Christmas?

Bob: *Metal gear alert sound* YOU NEVER LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!???

Melony: uhmmmm.....no?....

Bob: that's alright I got one right here. The great sexi Bob christmas diss track. *play it*

Bob(music): Yo It's the great sexi Bob, Here to do some great pop. With the remix of Jingle Bell, I'm here to make it look so swell.

Melony: Wow *admiring the "music"*

Bob(music): I found a girl and kick her down the ditch, why you might have asked because she's a bit-

Tari: *cover Melony's ears* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOB!

Narrator: oh yeah Tari's here too. She's there to find some decoration like wreath or oraments for the tree at the party. Oh and tinsel too.

Tari: TURN THAT THING OFF RIGHT NOW!

Bob: No way this is my Jam right here. *got grabbed by the neck and being pulled*

Saiko: *stared menacingly* Off.

Narrator: Saiko literally never let Tari go.

Bob: *face shrink* Yes ma'am *turn it off*

Tari: Phew that was close anyways did you guys find any good christmas music?

Melony: No, not yet.

Bob: what about you guys find anythings to fancy the party?

Tari: Well we got this little angel from the glass shop. It is expensive.

Bob: I can tell. anyhow we're gonna go get the music at that store so by- *grab by Saiko*

Tari: oh no you don't we have to go together if you go with her alone you will turn on that "music" again.

Bob: oh come on.

Tari: Alright let's go.

Narrator: We'll come back to these four right now Let's go meet the others.

*9:00 AM AT THE BAKERY*

Narrator: At the bakery Meggy and Axol is there to get some cake for the party, oh and some bread too cause why not. also they just got there.

Ms.Bun:*saw Meggy and Axol* oh hi there you two.

Meggy and Axol: Hi Ms.Bun.

Ms.Bun: so what can I get you two today? More bags of flour?