Chapter 1: The Origin

Narrator(me): This is the beginning of a story in the new world, new universe.....new life of these retards(JK) these people are just normal people who about to......WITNESS!! an event that will change their life forever. with everything we got like romance, drama and other stuff anyways back to the story: It all happen in one particular place called Mushroom Kingdom.

Narrator(me): ahh Mushroom Kingdom a place where people live peacefully. A place where most people move in to have a successful life or maybe not. oh wait we are in the wrong town hold up let me just move to another town first, we'll come back to this town later.

*proceeds to change location*

Narrator(me): alright we're here this place is called Inkopolis right now this is the scene of the beginning of our character, this little bean named Meggy, She's live with her parents in a house Her dream is to be the star splatfest player like her idol but sh*t happen so they have to move to another place not that far from Inkopolis but I'm here to tell the fanfic so let's move on.

Meggy:  Hey dad

Mr.Spletzer: Yes, dear?

Meggy: Do you think one day I can be the star player of splatfest.

Mr.Spletzer: Of course, why not my dear?

Meggy: Well, I think I'll fail immediately when I start playing turf war cause I'm not really good at it.

*Mr.Spletzer start laughing* 

Mr.Spletzer: nonsense my dear not everyone have talent from start but if you want to be the star player you just have to practice so that you can be really good at it. and also don't give up ok?

Meggy: Ok good night dad.

Mr.Spletzer: Good night sweetie.

Narrator: As Meggy and her father about going to bed, We are now going back to Mushroom Kingdom.

*At Mushroom Kingdom*

Mrs.Jumpman: Honey.

Mr.Jumpman: Yes?

Mrs.Jumpman: Do you think our boy will be successful in his life.

Mr.Jumpman: Which one? We have like 3.

Mrs.Jumpman: Well the one that-.... WAIT! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? 

Mr.Jumpman: I mean 2 sorry, I always forgot that Yoshi is Mario's friend.

Mrs.Jumpman: NVM that Where was I? Oh right. The one that kinda dumb like his own father.

Mr.Jumpman: First off rude, Secondly Why do you think he won't be successful?

Mrs.Jumpman:  Well He's always being stubborn and like I said He's dumb, I don't think he's gonna go far in his life.

Mr.Jumpman: Don't be ridiculous honey, I'm sure he will find a way to go further than that, he just need something to his life.

Mrs.Jumpman: like what?

Mr.Jumpman: I don't know. hey just believe in him I'm sure he can do it.

Mrs.Jumpman: Ok... I trust you, I guess. It's getting late let's go to bed

Mr.Jumpman: Ok, Lady first.

Narrator(me): All of them  went to sleeping pasting the night of this day.

*the next morning*