SMG4's high shorts #3 TMOTS part 2 Operation HBDM

Narrator: before you read this story I want to thank you for reading these story anyways let's get to the story. It's Meggy's birthday and the operation shall begin. and I'm gonna tell the story in POV So Enjoy.

*8:00 AM MARIO's POV*

Narrator: Mario was sleeping at this time cause it's Saturday and He was enjoying his dream about spaghetti land.

Mario: *snoring*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Narrator: Mario's phone start ringing

Mario: huh*yawn* *pick up the phone and answer it* hello?

Tari: MARIO WHERE ARE YOU?!

Mario: what?

Tari: Don't you remembered what we talk about few days ago?

Mario: No, why?

Tari: *sigh* It's Meggy's Birthday!

Mario: Meggy's Birthda- OH SHOOT It's Today!?

Tari: Yes and Better come quick everyone's here meet us at a starbucks next to the school quick we're running out of time *hang up the phone*

Mario: *starting running* better be quick! Better be quick!

Ms.Jumpmans: Mario calm down why are you in such hurry on Saturday.

Mario: Sorry mom Today is my friend special day and I have to be quick See you later Mom *running out from the door*.

Ms.Jumpmans: Ok see ya honey. Wow must be a really important.

Narrator: Mario start running as fast as he can and jump and catch some apple on the way here.

*8:35 AM at the starbucks*

Tari: where is he? hmm?

Mario: *running* Tari I'm here! *stop and panting heavily*h-hey...eve-everyone...I'm....here

Tari: You're late but that's ok We got plenty of time anyways *pick up a walkie talkie* Saiko, report the situation.

Saiko(on the walkie talkie): The target is at the her house.

Tari: any movement or action?

Saiko(on the walkie talkie): Not yet. oh wait he target just woke up.

Tari: Ok everyone are you guys ready?

SMG4 and Boopkins: Yes ma'am.

Desti: Bring it on 

Bob: um ok.

Axol and Mario: Alright Let's do this.

Everyone: *huddle*

Tari: Operation HBDM Begin! Everybody go go go!!!

Narrator: Everyone running off to do their tasks. and look like someone is litsening to them and have a plan to stop them.

*8:00 AM at Meggy's house*

Meggy: *yawn*

Mr.Spletzer: Hey Meggy How are you?

Meggy: I'm fine dad.

Mr.Spletzer: That's great oh by the way Meggy Sorry We can't celebrate your birthday tonight.

Meggy: wh..why?

Ms.Spletzer: It's because our boss honey we tried to ask for today day off but he not allowed it cause all employ must work everyday except  if he allowed some day off so take care of yourself ok?