SMG4's high shorts #2 The middle of the story part 1: The forgotten suprise

like I said the middle school as so as Elementery school will explain by shorts and here like the title the part 1 of The middle of the story. alright let's get to the story of this short.

*11:30 At the school*

Narrator: This story begin after years of life in primary school have passed and now It's the story of middle school. Mario is 13 and Meggy is 12 years old a AND It's July. So Mario was talking to his friends about his plan in July.

Mario: So What's you guys gonna do this month?

Axol: I don't know maybe do more pranks or do more art I guess.

SMG4: I think I'll stick with looking at some memes.

Mario: and I'm gonna join the spaghetti eating competition.

SMG4: Cool.

Axol: Good luck with that

Mario: Yeah I think I got this cause I love spaghetti.

Bob: I'm gonna go get myself some big boobies bitches.

Axol: Start using the Big language already huh?

Bob: Yeah It's say in a book that Woman like Manly Man and to be a man you gotta use the big language so I'm gonna use big language for now and great bob will be the best collector of woman.

Narrator: Everyone was shock for a few seconds.

Bob: What?

SMG4: ok? anyways what about you boopkins.

Boopkins: oh I'm gonna watch a whole new anime series, go to convention and meet the waifu.

Axol: watching animes? can I join?

Boopkins: Sure.

???: Guys Guys GUYS!

The Guys: Hmm?

Tari: guys...*breathing heavily*

SMG4: Oh hey Tari.

Tari: *breathing heavily* Do you...guys remember what I text this morning .

Guys: hmmmmmmm.

*8:00 AM at school*

SMG4: la la la la la la I just got a meme that really awesome and I'm gonna show it to my friends,

Bob: *searching big boobies bitches* oooh, Holy crap. Boopkins!

Boopkins: Yes bob?

Bob: look at this anime girl.

Boopkins: huh? heeey that's really good.

*9:00 AM at school*

Narrator: Mario and Axol was spying on Mr.Tron(their Middle school Computer science Teacher).

Mr.Tron: alright let's get to my basement and pick up some shitty retro games. *walking down the basemet*

Mario: Alright you know what to do.

Axol: let's do this.

Narrator: So Mario and Axol slowly sneak to their teacher computer and start messing up his file.

*30 minutes later* 

Mr.Tron: Alright you internet addicted dweeb This is a most important thing of all. Be hold!

 Be hold!

Mr.Tron: What!............WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

Whole Class: Pfffffft *start laughing like crazy*

Axol and Mario: Pound it.

*Back to Present*

Guys: hmmmmmmmmm.

Tari: You guys didn't read the text did ya?

Guys: Yeah Sorry.

Tari: It's fine anyways guys It's July.

Guys: So?

Tari: Oh for quack sakes Meggy's birthday is coming up!

Guys: Oh yeah.

Tari: You guys don't remember?

Meggy: remember what?

All except Meggy: Ahhh. Nothing!

Meggy: oh ok anyways see you guys.

Narrator: Meggy walks back to her house and Tari and the others start to talks again.

Tari: Alright guys here's a plan Boopkins, SMG4 I need you to get some decorations.

Boopkins and SMG4: Allllright.

 Tari: Bob I need a Dj to play music for the party.

Bob: You got it.

Tari: Axol, Mario get as much snack as possible.

Axol and Mario: Sure.

???: Can we help?

Tari: hmm?  Dest!

Desti: Hey there.

Tari: wait what do you mean we?

Saiko: Hi.

Tari: *cute short scream* Saiko!? didn't see you there So are you in?

Saiko: *stare for a few second and nod a little*

Tari: Great anyways Saiko will be watching Meggy every move and me and Desti will distract her as long as we can also here's walkie-talkies for everyone and bring the presents too everyone got it?

Everyone except Saiko: Got it!

Saiko: *nod a little*

Tari:Ok Operation HBDM begi-

Mario: wait aren't Meggy's birthday is like few days so why in such hurry?

Tari: oh right. Plan of Operation HBDM Begin!.

Narrator: So everyone went back to their home to prepare for the operation.

Note from writer

thanks for reading this one and I'm gonna shorten The middle of the story into TMOFTS and....... Cliff Hanger!