The Truth

I directly went to her and as she opened the door, I hugged her tightly.
"Daph, what happened? You never hug me. It's the first time. Did something happen?" She spoke as she rubbed my back.
"I am so sorry Bella. I am so sorry." I was crying like hell; rarely a few words came out of my mouth.
"Sorry? Come inside first. Come with me." She held my hand and took me to her room.
"What are you sorry about Daph?" she asked.
"Promise me whatever I tell you, change nothing between us" I held her hand.
"Why do you say that? What happened?"
"Please promise me."
"Okay, I promise." She wiped my tears.
"I love Phoebus. Even before you told me about him being your boyfriend, I had a crush on him. Since the day he joined our class, I felt something for him that I felt for no one ever in these many years. I tried a lot, Bella; I promise but I can't help it. Today he came to me and said he feels the same. I don't know what to do. I am sorry but I promise I will not be with him. I just wanted to confess everything to you." I sobbed but she was blanked, looking down on the floor.
"Bella? Talk to me please. I am sorry. If you want to fight, let's fight but don't stay quiet. Talk to me Bella."
"You both love each other." She looked at me still blank.
"Bella, I am sorry."
"You are telling me this right now? Daphne what were you doing all these days? Crushing over him or should I say vice versa? You know what I feel right now? I was deceived by my childhood friend, Daphne." She stood up looking into my eyes.
"I know..."
"You don't know Miss Daphne Tuffin. You don't." She yelled.
"I was deceived by my best friend. She didn't tell me about having a crush on somebody, she didn't tell me about being sad all these days just because of me, she didn't try telling me even once. Why? Who does that? You were the first one to know about all my relationships. Did I ever hide anything from you, did I? Why?" Her volume was this loud for the first time.
"I was scared of losing you, my friend. Always. I tried to compress this feeling but I can't help it. I am sorry." I kept on sobbing.
"Sit down." She calmed a bit.
"I said sit down." She repeated in a tough voice.
I sat down, looking at her, waiting for her to say something to make us feel at ease.
"Daphne, I should have told you about it earlier but I was waiting for you to tell me about this first. Do you think I don't know you? I know you more than anyone else Miss Daphne. I waited for months for you to tell me about you having a crush on him so that I can tell you my truth." She said rubbing my hand.
"What truth?" I wiped my tears.
"We never were in a relationship. Me and Phoebus. Never."

I was blank. I felt like losing all my weight at that moment. I was feeling light, relaxed. I again started crying, louder than earlier.
She hugged me tightly and said she was sorry for hiding the truth for so long.
"Why did you hide it from me?" I asked her.
"You don't know yet, that's the biggest surprise. Whole class knew that there was something between you two. He had a crush over you just like you did, it was very obvious. He was not sure about how to get closer to you. That's the time when he met me, knowing that I was the closest person you have. He told me everything, just to confirm if the feeling was mutual or not. We could see it clearly in your eyes but you never spoke about it directly so we had to play together this long. Daphne, he loves you alot. I mean it when I say. I have seen this in his eyes."

I felt like my insomnia was getting away as she said those words. I felt lighter and lighter. I felt like sleeping and I don't know when I fell asleep.

Next morning, I was still not over the previous night. I was still numb. Don't know why I woke up.
"Good morning, Beauty. Your mother called yesterday." Bella said.
"She called? What did you say? Did you tell her everything?" I jumped out of the bed.
"Daph, breath. Everything is fine. She said something about a birthday party and I told her we came back together. You were tired and thus, slept early." She said.
"Bella, I am in a fix. I told her you won't be there and you told her that we came back together. What will I do?" I walked around her room in the gown I wore yesterday.
I was literally blue.
I feel the dress is indeed not a lucky one.
"Daphne, she told me that too but I told her that she knows I am a badass. Indeed she was a bit in shock because of my language, so was I but I had to save you. I told her that I got to hear about it from someone and I entered the party like an uninvited guest, leaving everyone in shock." She said smiling.
Both of us chuckled. She is definitely my saviour. I am blessed to have her.
"You need to find him but first, change your clothes. Go home, meet your family, tell them the truth Daphne. My parents have always been away due to their packed schedule but yours have always been there for you. They will understand you. They will." She said, patting my back.
I wanted to but didn't know how to.
"There's something more than what I told you." I said and continued, "You know Amor, our professor? He asked me to join his family gathering as his girlfriend yesterday. I was there. I found out Phoebus is his brother and Amor is the boy who made Alena's life miserable. Amor is Ares. how will I tell this to my family, especially Alena?"
"He's what? Ares? I told you he was weird from the very first meet. Knowing this I can't tell you to be with Phoebus. Daphne, listen to me. Leave him. He might be just like his brother. Don't think of getting together with him. I will drop you home. First, change your clothes. Go. we will tell everything to your family together." She said holding my hand.
We went to my home. There was no one. There was a note indeed saying, they will be back by evening.
"Daphne, I am going to stay. Someone needs to be with you. I am staying, I will tell Granny." Bella said, taking her phone out.
I stopped her and said, "No, you should leave. I am fine, thanks to you. I don't know what I would ever do without you."
I hugged her.
"I don't think that's a good idea. I need to stay until your family returns." She said.
"That's the only good idea. I am telling you I am fine. You take a rest. I might have created chaos yesterday. I don't remember anything from yesterday after coming to your home. I was totally blank."

I made her go back to her home. I know I should have let her stay but I needed some alone time to take every piece shattered inside me and come to a conclusion.
I got a cessation.
I wrote everything that happened yesterday in my diary, each and everything from the time I woke till my sleep at Bella's house. I kept reading it again and again.
I left my home. I had to find Phoebus. I need to tell him about my feelings. I don't know how it will go but I need to tell him everything.
I searched every possible place, his home, college, friends but couldn't find him.

I walked miles to the park where I saw him days back. I was puffing.
He was nowhere, nowhere. I was unable to process anything. I panicked. Something could have happened to him yesterday after I left.
"Phoebus!" my voice expressed my defeat. I kept shouting his name with all my energy left, tears created a tickling sensation on my cheeks as they started falling down.

"I have heard that kissing someone on their lips makes the brain process faster than anything" A deep softly loud voice came from behind.
I turned to see a man coming towards me with his sparkling blue-green eyes and I was still. Everything stopped working as he came and kissed me. We kissed, we finally did.

"Phoebus. I love you. I really do. From the first time I saw, even when I heard you were dating Bella and even after knowing that all that was a plan to get us together." I looked at him with my teary eyes.
He wiped my tears with a wide smile. This time it was actually for me, only for me.
I hate him, be it Ares or Amor. a man can change his name, place but can never change the habits which he feels make him a better person but Ares's made him the worst.
"I promise I will never let anyone hurt any of us anymore Daphne. You need to trust." He said, holding both of my hands in his warm palms.
I did trust him but still I felt something Bella said earlier that day. I could not tell him about it.
I rather smiled looking at him. His happy face.
"Daphne Tuffin, after lots and lots of hesitation, i would like to ask you something. Would you like to go far away from this chaos and sadness with me? I promise to keep you happy forever and ever." He said.
I never thought about it but his charming face doesn't let me deny anything.
I smiled and said, "Forever and ever indeed. I never felt like this with somebody. I never thought I'd feel like I do. I never felt this close with somebody. Somebody, somebody but you, you Phoebus."
"Did you just quote Dagny's Somebody for me?" He asked me laughingly.
"I didn't know you would know the song but yes, I did. I would love to run far with you, be sad with you, be happy with you, fight others with you by my side. I would always like to be with you, Phoebus Avlon."
He picked me up and turned my whole world round.
"I love you Daphne." he shouted out loud, sadly no one was around to witness that.
I loved the moment of us,only me and him, alone in the park we shared together unknowingly.
"Let's go." Phoebus said putting me down.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Let's head to our home- me, you and our dreams." he said, holding my hand tight.
I followed him. I indeed got the feeling that I found my Alpha and Omega.
And I am sure. He is the one.

Dear Diary,
I hope my family will understand everything after reading you.
We have always been on the same page, me and you.

Do you feel I found my Alpha and Omega?

___________________________________________________________

Thought of ending it here BUT I do have an alternate ending!!
Two more chapters left :)...