Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Extra Story 2

    To say high-profile is actually not high-profile.

    Since the previous live broadcast, in order to prevent the students from being too concerned about their affairs and affecting the college entrance examination, the school specially arranged a separate classroom for classes, but they were also rejected. The two asked the teacher to take classes at home and review.

    Participating in the graduation ceremony in the middle of the day still caused an uproar. The attention that the Fengyun couple stirred up was not in vain.

    Jing Qingxia naturally has enough understanding of their topics. Until the dust settled on this matter, the degree of discussion declined and did not go back. So there was no chance to go back to get things, so Jiang Yingying called the two girls back alone after the college entrance examination.

    I specially choose to come to school when everyone is in class in the morning.

    Even so, it was still seen by the students in the physical education class on the playground.     "Hey, are

    those senior sisters Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue?"

    "Wow!!!"     "

    Really!" Cross the line and greet them through the playground barbed wire fence.     Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue passed by holding hands, originally wanting to be aloof, but these lovely juniors wish them a long time.     They looked at each other and smiled, and at the same time raised their hands to say hello to the students.     The juniors started babbling excitedly, and they had no regrets when they were scolded by the physical education teacher. When the physical education teacher mentioned that he had gotten their wedding candy, these excited young people gathered around the physical education teacher.     Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue have entered the teaching building along the corridor.     Go straight to the office.     The teachers in the office couldn't help but "ah".     Yang Gaofei, the class teacher who had been disappointed all the time, didn't dare to say anything to the future Jingshi Group and the heir of Zhongshi Technology, and left silently with a cup.

    Jing Qingxia stepped aside, and entered the door together with Zhong Mingxue.

    Jiang Yingying handed over the certificates, photos and materials that she had prepared long ago to the two students.

    "I'm sorry to bother you to make a trip, and I thought that if you don't want to come, I'll bring you the things myself. But I've been filling out volunteers during this period, and some parents of some students will come to the school for consultation, and some of them can't leave. "

    "No trouble, Old Jiang, don't act like this, even if we graduate, you are still our teacher, what's wrong with ordering us here?" Jing Qingxia asked jokingly.

    It made Jiang Yingying smile: "Look, you're still not happy with 'ordering', right?"

    Zhong Mingxue patted Jing Qingxia's arm, and Jing Qingxia stuck out her tongue just as she was about to retort.

    Only then did Zhong Mingxue speak: "Mr. Jiang, we were on the cusp of the college entrance examination, so we didn't have the chance to go back to school more often. It was a pity. It would be nice to have this opportunity to come back."

    Zhong Mingxue's words made people iron post.

    Jiang Yingying smiled, but she didn't want the students to comfort her.

    He just looked at the two of them with relief.

    I still remember that when Zhong Mingxue first transferred to another school, it was Jing Qingxia who brought him here.