Chapter 103

Chapter 103 If Line Parallel World 7

    Seeing Zhong Mingxue's proud expression, Jing Qingxia hugged her in the corner without moving, but asked curiously: "Are you not afraid of this sound at all?"

    "It's good if you get used to it. It is an instrument that costs a lot of money, but as long as it is an instrument, there will always be a breakdown." Zhong Mingxue also stuck to Jing Qingxia's body and did not leave.

    Like an intimate conversation between lovers, it doesn't matter what the conversation is about. The eyes are communicating with each other's emotions that are about to overflow.

    boom--!

    The office door was suddenly pushed open forcefully.

    Goudaner hurried in.

    "Captain! Ah... sorry for the interruption!"

    Looking at the two people in the corner, they hurried out again.

    Jing Qingxia opened his hand lightly, turned around and shouted: "Come back!"

    Zhong Mingxue leaned over to pick up the book on the ground with a reddish face, brushed her hair behind her ears, and sat in Jing Qingxia's position just now.

    "Hey!" Goudan'er didn't go far at all, and didn't even close the door tightly, poking his head in.

    Pretending to confirm the status of the two people, he walked into the room with a clear cough, and saluted Jing Qingxia: "Little Captain, the upstairs machine is broken, and it needs to be repaired urgently, and a temporary application is required to enter."

    "This Do I need to come and report too? Let the people from the Institute of Physical and Chemical Engineering connect, and if there is no problem with your identity, you can use your normal work permit to get in and out?"

    Jing Qingxia looked at Goudan instead.

    The special forces squad pays attention to teamwork, and the overall arrangement of the squad leader is very important. However, everyone's individual combat ability is outstanding, and logically speaking, they shouldn't be unable to cope with this kind of thing.

    Goudan'er's forehead really started to sweat, he blamed himself for losing in rock-paper-scissors, and was sent here with the gossip of the team members to inquire about the situation.

    It's over, it's over, and I will definitely be arranged for additional training when I go back.

    Before Jing Qingxia could completely break Goudaner's psychological defense and confessed to be lenient, Zhong Mingxue said, "Leave the matter in the laboratory to you, and I will take your team leader away. It is also possible to ask Professor Zhong and Professor Wan, as the experiment is entering the final stage, they are waiting for the data to study the data every day, so they will not be too busy."

    Goudaner was stunned.

    Jing Qingxia also looked back at Zhong Mingxue: "When did I say I was leaving?"

    "Are you going to protect me?"

    "Yes."

    "I want to leave, but you won't?"

    "..."

    Zhong Ming Xue smiled triumphantly, and waved at Goudaner: "You go and deal with the maintenance."

    "Okay, sister-in-law...cough, I'm leaving."

    Jing Qingxia didn't bother to care about him, and asked Zhong Mingxue: "Where do you want to go?