Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Struggling in dreams that seem real and fake all night, indulging in lemon wine, my head feels a little swollen like a hangover.

    Trying to swallow my saliva, my throat was still dry.

    Opening his eyes with difficulty, the light from outside was shining through the curtains on the delicate face in front of him.

    Jing Qingxia didn't expect to see Zhong Mingxue's delicate face when she opened her eyes.

    For a moment, he thought he was still in a dream, and he was stunned for two seconds before recovering from the warmth all over his body.

    The touch on her body told her that the two of them were sticking together intimately. One side of the pajamas gradually changed from yellow to white, and the other side gradually changed to pink, as if they were connected together.

    This kind of action is as intimate as... like a best friend.

    Well, actually Jing Qingxia is not very sure.

    After all, in her previous life, she had many comrades-in-arms who went through life and death, but no girlfriends who were as close as sisters, which made her unable to judge the boundaries of intimacy.

    She felt it carefully, and Zhong Mingxue's hands did not know that they were circling herself, and her gauze-wrapped hands were stuck to the raised waist of her pajamas, a little itchy.

    Zhong Mingxue's room is different from Jing Qingxia's, there are no heavy curtains. So the whole room was already lit by the early morning twilight.

    Jing Qingxia held her breath and stared at Zhong Mingxue for a while.

    She really looked like a kitten when she was asleep, loose and soft.

    It's just that her face still bears the weakness left over from yesterday, she frowns slightly and then slowly unfolds, she doesn't know what she dreamed about.

    It's hard not to feel pity for a sickly beauty.

    His gaze followed the eyebrows, crossed the bridge of the nose, and landed on the lips again.

    Jing Qingxia pursed her lips, yesterday when her mouth was pressed against the back of her neck, she was not as honest as she is now.

    It is a little sickly white, but still full, I don't know how it will feel when touched.

    What am I thinking?

    Jing Qingxia hurriedly looked away, focused on the tear mole, and narrowed the scope of her consciousness.

    At this moment, Zhong Mingxue's eyelashes trembled, and then slowly opened her eyes.

    The two looked at each other unexpectedly, and their eyes were intertwined immediately, but neither of them moved away first.

    Jing Qingxia kept watching Zhong Mingxue, and realized that Zhong Mingxue must have fallen asleep just like she did just now, and it took five seconds to recover.

    Because from the fifth second, she was visibly flushed from her neck to her face.

    It's been longer than I've been in a daze. Fortunately, I'm not holding her in the current scene. Fortunately, I woke up first.

    Jing Qingxia smiled secretly in her heart, her face remained expressionless, she just wanted to see what the little cat would do in this situation.

    Zhong Mingxue's consciousness returned, and she found that Jing Qingxia was lying in the position where she fell asleep last night, but she was clinging to her body.