Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    That night, after Zhong Mingxue finished recording the statement, the test results came out. She was fine and went home as usual.

    After returning home, Aunt Zhang saw the gauze on Zhong Mingxue's neck and hands, and questioned her for a while.

    Jing Qingxia fooled with the excuse she had thought up a long time ago: "We went to escape from the secret room, it was too dark, so I slipped in by accident."

    Aunt Zhang looked distressed: "It's too careless, if it leaves a scar What can I do?"

    Jing Qingxia looked at the abrupt gauze on Zhong Mingxue's snow-white neck, and sighed. That's what she thought when she saw Zhong Mingxue injured.

    Fortunately, the wound was not deep, otherwise she might really have torn the big man into pieces.

    Seeing that Jing Qingxia had no words, Aunt Zhang said again: "You too, Xia Xia, don't protect her well.

    " Let's protect her together, and nothing will happen this time." Jing Qingxia assured Aunt Zhang, and also assured Zhong Mingxue.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't refuse, she actually had lingering fears, and now is not a good time to show off.

    Jing Qingxia returned to her room, soaked in the bathtub and sent a message to the group.

    Give a general description of the part of what happened today that hides privacy.

    Immediately, exclamations such as "It's too careless" and "Are the traffickers so arrogant now" appeared in the group.

    Immediately, Jing Qingxia also talked about her process of applying to be a bodyguard, and invited them to accompany her tomorrow.

    As soon as he finished speaking, the trend of chatting in the group became wrong.

    Yuan Leshan: [Boss, you... are you really confessing your love? 】

    Duan Yajie: 【Wow, our Bingshan Xueshen didn't refuse. Hey, tonight is the lovelorn night of so many sisters and sisters in the whole school. 】

    Jing Qingxia: 【...It's all girls confessing their farts! 】

    Yuan Leshan: [Boss, have you forgotten that you are an alpha and Zhong Mingxue is an Omega? 】

    Thank you, now I think about it.

    Coming out of the bathroom, Jing Qingxia didn't even have time to blow her hair, and fell into thinking.

    Although they are alpha and omega, they are both girls, so it shouldn't matter, right?

    Then another incredible image flashed in my mind.

    Touched the neck.

    No no no, I have to forget.

    Zhong Mingxue doesn't even remember, what's the matter if she remembers alone!

    Jing Qingxia is not an old fashioned thing. In her previous life, there were people she knew and same-sex lovers around her. She didn't discriminate, but she never thought that such a thing would happen to her.

    I never thought that I would like the same sex.

    Never thought about the opposite sex.

    In my previous life, I never considered liking this thing at all.

    Jing Qingxia sat on her seat and turned to look in the direction of Zhong Mingxue's room.

    Having received enough Aunt Zhang's pampering downstairs, Zhong Mingxue who came up with great difficulty happened to come into Jing Qingxia's sight.