Chapter 105

Chapter 105 If Line Parallel World 9

    Zhong Mingxue hugged Jing Qingxia and stood for a long time in the reflection of the glare of the nearby shopping mall.

    There was no air conditioner in the room, and the heat made both of them sweat a little.

    Only then did Zhong Mingxue move, brushed those wounds lightly with her fingers, and asked in a low voice, "Will it still hurt?"

    Jing Qingxia had a smile on her face, weaker and softer than usual.

    Sure enough, Zhong Mingxue accepted her just like that.

    After being easily accepted, the previous insecurities disappeared.

    "It doesn't hurt physically. It's a wound left a long time ago."

    So, it's psychological.

    Zhong Mingxue leaned tightly on Jing Qingxia's shoulder, and slowly traced the wound with her fingertips: "Is your PTSD related to these wounds?"

    Jing Qingxia was stunned.

    After reacting for a few seconds, I realized why Zhong Mingxue had tears in his eyes in the afternoon.

    Oh, Mother Dean, it is true.

    Jing Qingxia's arms tightened with itching, and she squeezed the person into her arms completely: "I only mentioned it to the dean's mother once, but didn't mention the specific situation, so she must have thought it was serious and exaggerated to you. Actually It's just a mild illness, and occasionally I feel depressed."

    Jing Qingxia pretended to be relaxed and chuckled in Zhong Mingxue's ear: "There are very few modern people who can't emo. But these don't affect life and tasks, Otherwise, I can’t continue to lead the team. The reason I didn’t let you see it the day before yesterday was just to scare you. Now I let you see it just to let you know me. Hey, my body may not be attractive to you, you You have to think about it carefully."

    How can you not be attractive?

    Zhong Mingxue's fingers moved along the muscle lines. She listened silently, without speaking, the touch of her skin made her breathing quicken, and she buried her head and exhaled the hot air in her chest.

    Summer in coastal cities is hot and humid.

    Looking at the reflection of moisture on the wall, Jing Qingxia knew that she was not much better either.

    After a while of silence, he said, "Will it be hot? I'll turn on the air conditioner."

    Zhong Mingxue shook her head lightly.

    "Aren't you hot? You're sweating too." Jing Qingxia said as he ran his fingers across Zhong Mingxue's face.

    Sweat ran across the skin, cool.

    Zhong Mingxue opened her mouth, and caught the mischievous finger in her mouth.

    "Dirty, I haven't washed my hands." Jing Qingxia curled up her fingers.

    "Then you go wash your hands and take me with you." Zhong Mingxue didn't let go, even kicked off the slippers and stepped on Jing Qingxia's instep.

    After stepping on it, I felt naive and couldn't help laughing.

    Jing Qingxia also found it funny, hugged her waist with force, and led her to the bathroom next to her.

    The advantage of the small size of the small nest is that each room is within a few steps away.

    Zhong Mingxue counted the steps on her feet, took seven steps, and entered the bathroom.