Chapter 49

E n s l e e y s   P o v

I wake up with a throbbing headache, that I wish I could relieve with a few pills and a pull of vodka, there's no part of me that would allow myself to fall like that, even if it sounds amazing.

Instead, I sit up in my bed, I'm only in a t-shirt, but I know someone put me in it.

Definitely not Parker, but who?

I go down the stairs to the kitchen for some water.

Trying not to think of him touching me, and using me once again, all I want to do is shower but I also want to help the burning headache.

My feet patter down the stairs and I hear a noise coming from the living room, probably the tv.

So I take a detour and see Collin sitting on the living room couch.

He looks over to me, a mix of emotions in the eyes of the guy I've known long enough to be able to read like an open book.

Anger, worry, and regret, all-flash together as quick as lightning.

"How are you doing?" He asks, getting up from the couch.

"I'm okay," I can see the questions that are flashing, so I sigh and spill the truth, "Jeff h-he said he had pictures and well it reminded of-f-"

"I know you don't have to say it," he growls, with a murderous glint in his eyes, now he's definitely angry.

"So I went. I didn't even think Parker would be there, and well..." I trail off holding back tears.

"Its okay, everything going to be okay,"

"Are you mad?"

"No," he says on a sigh.

"I'm going to go and shower," I blurt out, before he can say or maybe scowled me.

He gives me a supportive smile, and I rush to the kitchen for water.

Before going to my bathroom, once I'm in the steaming shower, I scrub my body until it's a bright shade of red.

I sob all the way through it, leaning back in the shower wall, wishing it was quicksand I could fall back and never come back.

He was inside me again and I let it happen.

I could have stopped it.

A part of me knows it's a lie, but the hurt side thinks this is all my fault.

I wish I could just stop, all my problems would disappear.

That isn't how life works sadly you just have to keep going even when it seems impossible.

Because to most, it is better than the alternative.

*~*~*~*

R y v e r s   P O V

Even hours after my phone had dinged and I opened the message from a number I didn't recognize, I still felt sick and like a motherfucking idiot.

I fell in love with a cheater and a liar.

While I was with my best friend she was spreading her legs for someone else.

I should have noticed that this wouldn't last, how could I have thought there was a chance for us with so many red flags?

But like a fool I still trusted her.

I now know who "P" is.

Parker, that's what it stood for, he had sent me the perfect message to tell me that Ensleey Hendrix will always be his.

There was a video of him and Ensleey. It's obvious it isn't old, I recognized the shirt he took off her as the same one she gushed over when she and I saw it at the mall not to long ago.

Saying how much she loved the moon on it, I thought it was adorable how excited she got over a shirt, even pulled her in for a long kiss when I told her I would pay for it if that was the issue, she didn't let me.

The video was obviously a sex tape.

"Ens you feel so good, baby." Parker had groaned at some in the video clearly enjoying himself.

More than anything I wanted to look away, but I couldn't, though I didn't hear Ensleey I saw her, she wouldn't be laying like that if she didn't want to.

There isn't any other explanation, doubt he was that much of a psycho just a jealous ex who finally got her back.

I couldn't stop thinking about it even now, and that's all I could come up with.

I knew I had to talk to her at some point and get this over with.

I felt like a fool when I saw the message with the video.

She was always mine

-Parker

That was all it said, but I got the message loud and clear.

All I had to do was face her.

Let her go.

Then it'll be over with. For good.

As much as my heart is begging to give her another chance, my mind is telling me something different, that I can get over her, find someone who is honest and loves me too, even if right now it feels impossible.

I hate that all this is crossing my mind, thinking of a future that is far from Ensleey.

I grab my phone and keys and walk to my car, telling my parents a quick goodbye.

Before driving to Ensleeys, something I've done a million times.

This time is different, it's going to be the last time.

My eyes burn, wanting to shed a tear, she isn't worth it, are the words that keep me sane throughout the drive.

I knock on her front door once I arrive, thinking of how this should go.

Here goes everything...

~~~~~

Thank you so much to anyone still reading or any new readers

This book has been a whirlwind, to say the least, but I'm slowly finishing it and editing it as much as I can...

Hope you're enjoying the story!

Please vote and comment, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

R.E