𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚

Sophie's Kiss CandidatesTall kidRed-headed kidSkinny kidHot T

Tall kid
Red-headed kid
Skinny kid
Hot T....

A

gatha slumped at her seat while Mia boredly played with the quill on her table. Their journey to meet the School Master last night was both odd and unsettling for Mia.

Flashback...

"Come on!" Agatha said to Sophie and Mia.

[Storian: Agatha's plan was simple. Find the School Master and pleas their case to leave the school directly to him. There was only one problem...]

"How do we get in?" Sophie asked as they reached the front door.

"He definitely came up here." Agatha said while panting. "I saw it."

"Hey! Let us in!" Sophie shouted as she banged on the door. "Great. Now we're stuck here."

"If you will excuse me." Mia said as she made her way in front of the door. "Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a kick." She chanted then she waved her finger from side to side then up and down.

Agatha and Sophie looked at her in awe as the door slowly opened up after her chant. Agatha hugged her with a smile.

"You're amazing." Agatha breathed out while still hugging her.

"I try, Agatha. I try." Mia said, patting her back.

[Storian: Would they be prepared of what awaited them in the shadows? Agatha called into the darkness.]

"Hello?"

[Storian: But there was no response.]

"Who is that?" Sophie asked after hearing a low squawk.

[Storian: Sophie discovered the books lined the walls, filled with stories from every corner of the world.]

"You know we hear you narrating weirdo." Agatha said irritatedly.

"Creepy but cool." Mia whispered.

"If you're trying to scare us, it's not working." Agatha added.

[Storian: the girls heard scratching in the blackness, they moved warily towards it.]

"You've got to be kidding me. All of that and it's a dumb pen?" Sophie said irritatedly.

"Hey! Don't disrespect Miss Quill thing." Mia said, feeling offended for the pen.

"Sophie don't!" Agatha warned as Sophie tries to touch the quill. But before she does, the tip of the quill pointed dangerously close to her eye.

[Storian: Don't touch!]

The pen switched towards Agatha when she tried to reach for Sophie.