𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟

"Grace and beauty first?" Professor Dovey asked Lady Lesso

"Oh, if you insist, Clarissa." Lady Lesso said with distaste.

"So glad you agreed." Processor Dovey said, ignoring the sarcasm from Lady Lesso. She chuckled and faced everyone. "Welcome, first-year students! I am Professor Dovey, dean of the School of Good."

Then, the Evers cheated. "Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers!"

"And I am Lady Lesso, dean of the School for Evil." Lady Lesso said making the Nevers start to chant.

"Kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you! Kill you!"

The cheers made the newcomers both from Auradon and Gavalodon grimace.

"There's no boys in the School for Good except for Mia's friends?" Sophie asked Hort.

"Ugh, there's plenty. And get ready to be nauseous." Hort said.

Professor Dovey then came forward to silence the Nevers for another announcement. "As per tradition, the winning school from last year... Us again. Imagine that!"

"Hmm. Imagine." Lady Lesso said unenthusiastically.

"...will now grace us all with a display of their chivalrous talent." Hort grunts at Professor Dovey's words. "Gentlemen!" She said then tapped her scepter to the floor twice.

The Evers cheered as their male classmates marched and displayed a show that shows their skills in swordsmanship. Nevers were grumbling under their breaths except for Sophie and Mia. The other Nevers were mocking the Everboys. Sophie was intrigued and internally excited seeing a lot of handsome boys. Mia was trying to stop herself from laughing as her gaze shifted from the Everboys towards her best friends, who were failing at stopping themselves from laughing. The Everboys' display reminded her of Auradon but more ancient and outdated.

"What a bunch of losers." Hort said under his breath, which Sophie ignored.

"Oh my." Sophie said, still drooling over the Evers.

Swords were clattering as the boys from the school of good performed. The Nevers were still booing at them. The sword of one boy slipped out of his hands and landed in front of Agatha. Agatha gave him an understanding smile which he returned.

Professor Dovey was laughing with glee as Lady Lesso massage her temples. "Aren't they wonderful?" Professor Dovey asked.

The Evergirls cheered as the Everboys struck a formation while the Nevers continue to jeer. The gentlemen then faced the Evers, took out a rose and threw them to the ladies. Then their heads turned to the back as they heard someone whistle.

"If you boys are finished with dance class, maybe you'd like to have a real fight?" A boy on top of a gallery said.

"Oh no." Hort said.