Chapter Five: Hacker

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FIVE ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Hacker

❛cheeseburger?❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

cheeseburger?
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

In the helicarrier hallways, a dozen of SHIELD agents escort Loki, who is in handcuffs, smiling. As they pass the Helicarrier lab, Banner stops working on the Chutauri scepter and looks up. Loki eyes him as he walks, nodding and smiling. Bruce rubs his head.

"You should have said something Brucie," Lydia tells the scientist who sighs as he nods at the girl.

Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by hydraulic rigs. Fury walks up to the control panel of the cell.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass," Fury tells him as she presses a button that opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell.

Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing but he hears the sounds of gusting wind.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" Fury asks as he closes the hatch and then points at Loki.

"Ant," Fury tells him before he points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap.

"Boot," Fury tells him.

"Damn! Go, Papa Fury!" Lydia yells as she eats her popcorn making Loki scoff at her words.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me," Loki says smirking.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you," Fury tells Loki.

"Oh, I've heard," Loki says as he looks into the camera.

In the briefing room, the others watch on the monitor of Loki getting interrogated. Banner looks at the monitor, intently.

"The mindless beast makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki asks Fury looking at him.

"Hulk is not a beast," Lydia says pouting as Bruce smiles at her. 

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did," Fury tells Loki looking him in the eyes.