Chapter Four: Little Genius

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FOUR ⁺◟༉ . . .
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩
LITTLE GENIUS
six-seven years old

❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩ LITTLE GENIUS❛six-seven years old❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Tony stood in the hospital pacing as his hand went through his hair. Lydia was now six years old with long blonde hair and big brown eyes just like her father.

"Why are you in at the hospital?" Maria asks worriedly as Tony runs his hands through his hair. 

"My daughter giving one of the many heart attacks," Tony tells his mother as anyone who knew Lydia nods knowing that was true.

Rhodey runs into the hospital and finds Tony on the private floor guards guarding the entrance Happy lets Rhodey in who hurries towards Tony.

"Hey, I got here as fast as I could. What happened?" Rhodey asks Tony who sighs.

"She wanted to learn how to ride a bike. I was teaching her and like any parent, I let go once I thought she had it. And I was watching her when suddenly she fell and there was blood and crying. But I don't know if I was crying or if she was crying," Tony rumbles as paces.

"All kids fall off their bikes the first time. That's the lesson. They fall but then get back up," Peggy tells Tony who nods.

"Where is she?" Rhodey asks Tony who paces.

"With Pepper who kicked me out of the room because I kept pacing and wasn't helping. Peppers words," Tony tells Rhodey who nods realizing that.

"Daddy!" A yell was heard making Tony turn around as Lydia who was holding Pepper's hand walks towards them.

"Lydia," Tony says as he squats and Lydia runs right in his arms.

Tony picks her up hugging her tightly but not enough to hurt her as Lydia smiles at her uncle over her dad's shoulder making Rhodey smile back at her.

"What did the doctors say?" Tony asks worriedly as Pepper smiles.

"She's perfectly fine. Needed two stitches in her head, but other than that she is perfectly fine," Pepper tells Tony who nods pulling Lydia back to see the side of her forehead that has a bandage on it.

"Oh, cuddly bunny did it hurt?" Tony asks her worriedly as Lydia shakes her head.

"No daddy! I was perfectly fine! Peppie let me watch The Little Mermaid!" Lydia tells Tony with a bright smile making Tony smile at her.