━━━━・Prologue・━━━━

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ PROLOGUE⁺◟༉ . . .
watch her life

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Tony Stark looked around confused. The last thing he remembered was being with Lydia in the lab. With that sentence, Tony jumps up looking worriedly.

"Lydia? Lydia!" Tony yells as he looks around the room.

Rhodey seeing his best friend so worried heads towards him. When he hears Tony yelling for Lydia he begins to look for her.

"Tony?" A voice calls out behind him making Tony turn to see the one person he never wanted to see again.

Steve Rogers.

But he wasn't alone there beside him was his best friend Bucky Barnes who had his head down not looking at anyone.

Then there stood his old teammates. The one who betrayed him and almost got his daughter killed in the process.

Truthful if his daughter never got hurt he might not have been as enraged as he is. But the moment he saw her injured Tony was about to kill every single one of them.

"Where are we? And where is my daughter?" Tony asks annoyed and worried as he looks around.

"Mr.Stark!" A voice yells as Peter comes towards Tony with Happy and Pepper.

"Have any of you seen Lydia?" Tony asks worriedly making them shake his head as Tony rubbed his chest.

Something was either wrong or about to happen. He could feel it. And something inside of him told him it was regarding his daughter.

"Tony?" a voice questions making Tony freeze.

That was the voice he never thought he would hear again. The voice that was in his dreams and nightmares.

Turning around Tony sucked in a deep breath seeing his mom. Maria Stark.

But she wasn't alone. With her stood his father Howard. Jarvis and Ana the two who raised him. And Tony's godmother Peggy.

"This isn't possible. You're all dead. Gone," Tony whispers shaking his head as Maria runs towards her son bringing him into a tight hug.

Tony tensed at first before smelling her perfume. A mixture of floral and citrus. It smelt like home.

Tony quickly wrapped his arms around his mom never wanting to wake up if this was a dream. Because no dream he has ever had felt this real with his mom.