Chapter One: Lydia

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER ONE ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Lydia

❛I've been kidnapped! Again!❜━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

I've been kidnapped! Again!
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"So does that mean?" Tony asks hopefully making Strange nod as he opens a portal someone falls through it and groans as they land on the floor.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Lydia yells as she rubs her back before looking around and groaning.

"Seriously?! I've been kidnapped again!" Lydia yells annoyed.

"Stupid fucking idiots!" Lydia yells before she hears a familiar laugh making her freeze before smiling brightly.

"Dad!" Lydia yells as she jumps up and smiles at her dad.

"Princes," Tony says as he hugs Lydia tightly. The blonde smiles hugging him as Tony sighs in relief at having his daughter back with him.

He felt like he could now breathe seeing his little girl in front of him unharmed and safe. The way he always wanted her.

"But where are we? I finished telling you goodbye at the airport for your little trip to finally relax when I was transported or something here," Lydia tells her dad as she waves around. Tony looks at her confused at that information but doesn't ask.

"I brought you here Lydia," a voice says making Lydia turn and look at the man wide-eyed.

"Oh my gosh! You're Dr.Strange. A world-class neurosurgeon man. Who was an idiot and decided to drive too fast around a curve and lost control of your car flying it over a cliff. And almost died but lived somehow. The universe you like you. But you will never be able to perform surgery again due to the damage to your nerves," Lydia says looking at the doctor who just rolls his eyes at the girl.

"Sorry," Lydia tells him sheepishly but with a smile on her face as tony laughs her nonfilter. Used to it by now.

"I said the same thing!" Peter exclaims as Lydia looks at him.

"Peter! I was talking to you," Lydia says heading towards the boy as she brings him into a hug.

"So was I when I was brought here. I was about to surprise you," Peter tells her as Lydia laughs at him.