Chapter Two: First-Year

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWO ⁺◟༉ . . .
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩
FIRST-YEAR
newborn-eleven months

❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩ FIRST-YEAR❛newborn-eleven months❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The screen begins to play and all you could hear was a baby crying as 2 months show up on the screen.

Tony groaned remembering this as Rhodey Happy and Pepper laugh slightly.

"Lydia please stop crying," Tony says as he bounces with the baby in his arms. His hair was a mess and he looked as if he hadn't slept in days along with spit up all over him.

Maria was the first to laugh followed by Ana and Peggy and then everyone else as Tony huffs shaking his head.

"Thanks for the support," Tony says making Maria laugh harder at her son.

"I'm sorry. It's just you were the same with you. You never wanted to go to sleep and would cry and cry," Maria tells her son who sighs shaking his head but with a soft smile. He sort of missed the newborn stage. He missed his little girl being little.

"Are you hungry?" Tony asks holding the bottle as he tries to get Lydia to drink it but she spits it out.

"What? It's good. Delicious," Tony tells her as he tries the food before gagging and coughing it out.

"Yeah, that's disgusting!" Tony says as he shakes his head.

"Really?" Pepper asks Tony who shrugs making Pepper shake her head.

"Come on Lyds. Let's get some sleep," Tony says looking at the clock that read 2:19 in the morning.

Tony begins walking around the room as Lydia just cries.

Tony then begins to hum his favorite song Back In Black slightly as Lydia begins to calm down slightly.

Cause I'm back, yes I'm back
Well, I'm back, yes I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black, oh

Tony sings as Lydia giggles making Tony smile at her.

"Oh, you like that?" Tony asks her as Lydia smiles at him.

Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes, I'm in a bang with a gang
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang