Chapter Two: Cuddly Bunny Jr

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWO ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩
CUDDLY BUNNY JR
panic attacks and depression

ꜜ ❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 ∘ ❩ CUDDLY BUNNY JR❛panic attacks and depression❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Pepper walks through the Stark Mansion. She stops at one of the mirrors making sure her mascara wasn't running and wiping the tear marks off her cheeks.

Everyone looks sad realizing what Pepper was about to do. She was about to tell Lydia.

Pepper walks into the room to see Lydia with everything ready for the tea party waiting for her dad.

Hearing the heels Lydia looks up at Pepper.
"Peppie daddy said he was supposed to be back already," Lydia tells Pepper sadly.

Tony looks down at that biting his lip from making any sound.

"Lydia there's been a problem. It might be a little bit longer," Pepper tells Lydia who looks at her confused.

"Oh then we can just put everything in the fridge for when he gets back," Lydia says shrugging as she begins to get up to take the food to the fridge.

Pepper shakes her head as she stood Lydia. Pepper kneels in front of the girl grabbing her hands.

"Lydia sweetie I'm sorry but Tony's missing. He went missing doing his trip," Pepper tells Lydia who pauses.

"No Daddy fine. He's fine. He will be back soon. Just wait. He's Tony Stark. He's fine," Lydia tells Pepper shaking her hand as she steps back.

"Lydia," Pepper tells her as Lydia brings grabbing the food and takes it to the fridge.

"He'll be back. He'll be back. He wouldn't leave me," Lydia says more to herself than Pepper who looks at the little girl sadly.

Tony shakes his head running his fingers through his hair as many look at the man sadly.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Tony had been missing for a week now. Every night Lydia fell asleep on the couch waiting for him to come through the door.

Tony heartbreaks at that as he closes his eyes.

Pepper was walking through the hallways when suddenly J.A.R.V.I.S begins to speak.

"Ms.Potts you need to get to Miss Starks bedroom. Her heart rate is raising and seems very upset," J.A.R.V.I.S tells Pepper who freezes before running towards Lydia's room.