⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 05୧ ⎯⎯

{UNEDITED}

~|#|~

PREVIOUSLY

Suddenly, a huge claw shot out from behind Teruteru, clamping around his neck and dragging him out the door in the blink of an eye. Then, a huge screen popped up, showing Teruteru tied up. Everyone watched in horror, as Teruteru was covered in crumbs and flour, then dropped into an active volcano. Even Killua was a bit disturbed.

Gon muttered. "Oh my god..." Killua heard him and rubbed his back.

PRESENT

It was the day after the trial and everyone was eating food prepared by Gon, who had been chosen as the second best cook.

"Mm-mmm. That was good!" Hiyoko declared. "And gawd, could you guys act any more depressed? That look on your face, you'd think you just went to a funeral!"

"Actually, Hiyoko, we practically did." Gon stated, clearing the leftovers.

"Whatever." She scoffed.

"As much as I didn't like the guy, you should still be respectful." Killua scolded the dancer.

"C'mon. Ham hands, yeah, but there is absolutely no need to mourn Teruteru."

"Hiyoko, you're being disrespectful." Killua's 'big brother' side was showing.

"Who are you? My father?" She said.

"I doubt it, none of my children would act like a selfish brat." Killua shot back.

"But, Killua, you acted like a selfish brat when we were kids." Gon piped in, making a few people laugh. Killua glared at him.

"Hey..." Gon and Akane suddenly both spoke up in sync.

They looked at each other before nodding.

"Something stinks..." Gon stated.

"C-crap, not again!" Ibuki let out a shriek.

"Nah, I don't smell blood. It just stinks." Akane said. Gon nodded, he began walking around before stopping in front of Hiyoko.

"Hiyoko...It's coming from you." Gon said.

"Woah! Shit, he's right! Hiyoko, you reek!" Kazuichi gagged.

"This malodor of death and decay! It overcame the four dark devas of destruction!" Tanaka covered his mouth with his scarf with one hand, as he held his hamsters in the other.

Hiyoko proceeded to burst into tears. Gon gently pulled her into a hug as he glared at the males.

"It is very impolite to say things like that! Especially to a lady!" Gon scolded them. {Mito had always told Gon to never make comments on a ladies' height, weight, age ect.}

Killua came over to Gon and the bawling Hiyoko. "Hiyoko, when's the last time you bathed?" He asked, trying to be nice about it, as Gon could just as easily make Killua sleep on the floor.

"N-not since we got here..." She sobbed. "But... but I can't help it! I can't tie this

Obi by myself!"

"L-listen... if you need help with the Obi, I could tie it for you." Mahiru offered.

"R-really?" Hiyoko wiped her tears.

"Really, really!" Mahiru confirmed.

Hiyoko roughly shoved Gon away from her and ran over to hug Mahiru, leaving the tan male on the floor. Killua helped him up.