Bam shut his mouth.

What the fuck?

"Jinwoo's missing too? Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" He demanded. Jungkook ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"He could've killed Young and taken Jungmin, Has that ever occurred to you?"

Judging by their expressions, he gathered Jinwoo was a potential suspect, Why were they keeping valuable information from him?

Jungmin was his kid.

His responsibility.

"This is pointless," he muttered.

"If there's nothing else, I want to join the search for Jungmin."

Jungkook had been cooperative and patient, They'd been at this for over an hour.

Jungkook had no further answers for the two agents.

Taemin and Bam looked at each other, Jungkook wondered if the two Alphas could sense his angry beast, which felt barely contained inside his human body.

"Very well Mr Jeon, You'll be hearing from us soon." Taemin said.

"Fine."

"Let me know if you find out anything about Jinwoo." he grumbled.

Jungkook moved from the dining room to the living room.

He exited the house through the glass doors that led to the backyard.

Like most houses owned by shifters, it didn't have a fence.

The yard opened right into the woods that circled the entire town. Damn it.

Jungmin was only three. Calm down, He reminded himself.

Panicking wouldn't get him anywhere.

It certainly wouldn't help his son.

He took a sniff of Jungmin's old baby blanket, memorising his son's scent.

Then he inhaled a lungful of air.

Jungkook had a sharp nose.

The lead Alpha of his old pack sometimes relied on Joon another pack mate and Jungkook to track down the traitors and enemies of the pack. He was excellent hunter and tracker.

He could pick out lingering scents here that belonged to the occupants of the house. Young.

Jungmin. Jinwoo. There were fresher scents as well.

San's and the three volunteers, local shifter cops who wanted to help with the search.

In addition, there was a scent he couldn't identify.

Jungkook hesitated as he stood in the untidy backyard. He looked through the sliding glass doors.

The two agents were still talking.

His gaze slid to the tarp-covered body again. Regret filled him.

It didn't feel right leaving Young's body there, The Omega had been nothing but a pain in his ass.

After all, Young made sure he never saw Jungmin after his birth again.

Still, Jungkook and Young shared a connection once upon a time.

They made Jungmin after all, He heard ambulance sirens close by.

The paramedics Finally.

They'd bring Young's body to the morgue, Jungkook will pay him one last visit then.