Chapter TWENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

Cole hollowed his mouth sucking harder, gaining more groans from Jayson, he glanced up and the other boy who stared down at him with hooded eyes, long lashes and parted lips.

"─fuck". Jayson's grip on Cole's hair tightened as he felt his orgasm approaching, he pulled the blonde's down on his dick further until his tip hit the back of Cole's throat. Cole gagged a little, tears swelling at his eyes, he used both his hands to trace imaginary lines at the side of Jayson's hips, down his V-line.

"Take it all in, like a good boy". Jayson moaned fucking Cole's face relentlessly, Cole hummed as Jayson's dick hit the back of throat each second.

Jayson let out a deep moan as he came in Cole's mouth, holding the blonde down to swallow his load. It was a little difficult for Cole at first but after all the effort he swallowed what he could and let the rest fall down the sides of his mouth. Cole stood up and wiped the sides of his mouth grinning from ear to ear, the brunette pulled him by his waist and trapped Cole's mouth with his, his hands cupped Cole's ass gently massaging the soft flesh.

There was nothing slow about the kiss, it was fast, hungry, Jayson was ready to devour Cole. "Condom". Jayson breathed out pulling away simultaneously. "I got it". Cole got out of the cubicle and came back with a bottle of lube in his Left hand and a condom in his right.

"When..". Jayson furrowed his brows in amazement as the blonde walked towards him.

"It's best to be prepared for the future, am I right?". Cole laughed handing Jayson the condom and squirting a good amount of lube on his fingers. He turned around, his back facing Jayson as he circled a finger around his hole before he pushed it in, he let out a gasp when he pushed another finger in slowing pumping them in and out.

Jayson watched with hooded eyes as Cole continued stretching himself with his fingers, he clenched his jaw, taking Cole's fingers out and replaced it with two of his own. Cole moaned, his hands resting on the glass in front of him steading himself. Cole's moans only grew louder and louder as Jayson pleasured him with his fingers.

Jayson leant into Cole's body placing small kisses on his shoulder while his other hand found Cole's nipple, he flicked and played with the bud between his two fingers whilst he pumped faster, after a few minutes Jayson replaced his fingers with his dick, Cole's eyes rolled back as Jayson pushed his length deeper into the blonde.

The brunette stayed still for awhile waiting for Cole to adjust to his size, when Cole's body relaxed he turned around and nodded for the brunette to continue. Jayson kissed Cole before his hand held his neck, he thrusted fast into the blonde, his length going deeper each time.

"Fuck!". Cole threw his head back in ecstasy as he came on the glass wall, he was looking for something, anything to hold onto as Jayson slammed himself into his hole, but all he could do was to keep his hands on the glass wall.

Cole's back arched as Jayson let out a deep moan before he came filling up the condom, the brunette's thrust became slower as he rode off his orgasm pulling the blonde into a heated kiss, Cole responded quickly capturing Jayson's lips with his.

Jayson pulled out of the blonde and rid himself of the condom, Cole turned around with a grin on his face, he steadied himself by holding onto Jayson's shoulders and leaned in for a kiss.

"Let's take that shower, shall we?".

The boys cleaned up each other before going another round and cleaned up again, then they laid in bed cuddling up together as they took a well deserved nap.

~~~~~

"Dammit, I forgot my too─".

"Toothbrush?". Jayson cut Cole off shoving the toothbrush into his hands.

"Yeah..how did you even know?". Cole blinked at the other boy.

"You always forget something when we go on trips, always". Jayson shrugged.

"That's not true". Cole said defensively.

"Yes it is". Jayson nodded.

"Prove it then". Cole said pointing the toothbrush in Jayson's face.

"Ok....we went on camping trip with your dad when we were little, you forgot your sleeping bag". Jayson let out a laugh as he completed the sentence.

"Ok, in my defense mom rushed me out of the house that day". Cole mentally cringed at the thought of how stupid he was. "Another one".

"Middle school, you didn't get to go on the school trip because you forgot your permission slip at home". Jayson shook his head.

"And you stayed back with me". Cole laughed remembering how Jayson purposely hid his permission slip to stay back with Cole. "Ok I get it".

"Still baffled as to how you remembered a bottle of lube and a pack of condoms, but forgot your toothbrush". Jayson muttered scrolling through his phone.

"I've got priorities Navien". The blonde strolled into the bathroom, swaying his hips.

"Beautiful priorities might I add, and Ryan sent to the group chat that he wants all of us in his room by eight". Jayson said loud enough for Cole to hear.

"Sure!".

I'm getting a little insecure about my writing, honestly it feels like shit even when I read it over. I've been comparing with other writers and that only just heightened my insecurities.
This could have been a triple update as well but I just need to get my shit together.

*Sigh*😓