"No."

"Remember, don't get angry."

"I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea." We both ignore him and Stiles takes the first shot. Hitting Scott square in the abdomen. His heart rate goes up a little and Stiles laughs.

"Oh, man." My turn. I pick up a ball with the stick and throw it at him, hitting him right on the jaw.

"Okay, that one...kind of hurt. I thought you didn't know how to play, Cam?"

I smirk. "Quiet. Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? About staying calm." As I'm talking to Scott, Stiles gears up for another shot.

Scott nods. "Stay calm." He dodges a ball. "Stay calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face---" He groans in pain as one hits his shoulder. We take turns taking shots and one hits him where the sun don't shine. "Aah! Son of a bitch!"

"You know what? I think my aim is actually improving." Stiles states, proud of himself.

"Wonder why?"

I look at the phone, showing his heart rate as 130. "Ah, buh, buh. Don't get angry."

"I'm not getting angry." We take several more shots. "Stop. Just wait." Stiles hits him again and he groans in pain, falling to his knees.

I look at the phone. 157 and counting. "Stiles."

Stiles grabs the phone and looks at Scott. "Scott?" I jump a little when Scott breaks the duck tape holding his hands together. I look at the phone and see that his heart rate is going back down. We both make our way to him after a few seconds. "Scott, you started to change."

"From anger. But it was more than that. Was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt."

I nod a little. "So it is anger, then. Derek's right."

"I can't be around Allison."

Stiles looks at him, confused. "Just because she makes you feel happy?"

Scott shakes his head. "No, because she makes me weak."

"I can see that, she makes you take your guard down."

He nods. "Help me up." Stiles and I help him and they head to the locker room as I head to class.

*****

They meet me in the hallway after class.

"It's her." Stiles states.

Scott looks at him. "What do you mean?"

"It's Allison. Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her."

"Okay."

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did."

"So that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her. At least, not like how you were trying to kill me. She brings you back, is what I'm saying."

"No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally every time I'm kissing her or--or touching her..."

"No, that's not the same. When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?"

Scott starts smirking and I hit his shoulder. "You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Sorry." I roll my eyes.

The Younger Stilinski (Season 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें