Jing Qingxia couldn't help but want to laugh at herself. In the last life, when talking about celebrities with friends, she still said that she was not a Yangou. Now it seems that a person has not become a Yangou just because he hasn't met the right appetite. appearance.

    It's understandable to think about the psychology of small cannon fodder.

    The little cannon fodder is like a star in his own home, but every time he sees the heroine, the little cannon fodder feels ashamed of himself, so the little bully unscrupulously puts the unhappiness in his heart on Zhong Mingxue.

    The Zhong family is a new big family, but compared to the century-old Jing family, it is not enough.

    In addition, the Zhong family is considered a scholarly family, and the gentle and elegant temperament is fully reflected in this only child. She was bullied miserably and did not show any resistance, and the result became worse.

    So the seeds of disgust were planted at that time.

    Let alone now.

    Zhong Mingxue's parents both died in a car accident a few months ago, leaving her alone. The only trustworthy little uncle went abroad a long time ago. His property and contacts are not in the country. He wanted to protect Zhong Mingxue, but he was defeated by other relatives after all.

    The little uncle was powerless, so in the end he could only choose the Jing family, who had a deep family background and had a good relationship with Zhong Mingxue's parents, as a temporary support for Zhong Mingxue.

    From the perspective of the novel, this choice became a small setback because of the existence of small cannon fodder. But logically speaking, it is indeed a good choice, as Zhong Mingxue's foothold, and the starting point for turning defeat into victory in the future.

    What's more, now, small cannon fodder no longer exists.

    After weighing the pros and cons, Jing Qingxia has completely transformed into a smart person who gets along well with the heroine, plus a half-faced dog.

    She had thought about getting along with the heroine when she was eating just now.

    There are two key principles for living well in this fictional world.

    The first one is to follow the rules of this novel world.

    Those who follow the protagonist prosper and those who oppose the protagonist die.

    Even Jing Qingxia cleverly added a point for herself: You must remember that this is a story about a heroine, and when the heroine appears, you must first choose to side with the heroine!

    Who knows if the female protagonist will kick the male protagonist away at once, after all, this novel focuses on counterattacks, and the fragments that Jing Qingxia knows only explain that the female protagonist goes to the top of the world to control the lifelines of the major families , and did not clarify the ending of the hero.

    The second is to follow the world setting of this novel.

    Since I have an ABO background, I have to think carefully about it. It is too insecure to be a C-level alpha. I must make good use of the power of the family to upgrade before the division.

    Thinking of this, Jing Qingxia said: "Mom, I have something I want to discuss with you."

    "Well, Xia Xia, do you want to increase your pocket money for the start of school? It just so happened that Xiaoxue came to the house, so you should take care of her more and give you some pocket money that you can use together." Lin Chanjuan said with a smile.