Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Hearing the person in front of him suddenly call out his name, Zhong Mingxue blinked subconsciously.

    Jing Qingxia.

    The two have no personal relationship, but because of the parents' gathering, they have contacts every year, and they are always bullied by her every time they meet.

    Although it was just teasing at the level of a child, it didn't affect her disgust in the slightest.

    Especially after the accidental death of her parents, in just a few months, Zhong Mingxue had too many ghosts and monsters around her, and the malice of the world was placed in front of her, which made her have to amplify her disgust to protect herself.

    It was the idea of ​​the most trusted little uncle to agree to come to Jing's house to stay.

    Uncle Jing and Aunt Lin are also good people.

    However, the anxiety did not disappear from her body for a moment.

    After being differentiated into an S-level Omega, too many people coveted it with hypocrisy. Concern and kindness come with a calculated calculation.

    I have long heard about the test results of the little princess of the Jing family: alpha, 70% chance of C-level, 20% chance of B-level, 8% chance of A-level, 2% chance of S-level. That's really not great.

    In this world, the children of big families will not be at the lowest level after being divided, because there are many ways to upgrade. Especially the way alpha is upgraded.

    Such as injecting nutrient solution.

    Such as physical training.

    Another example... to directly form a spouse with a high-level Omega to interfere with the pheromone.

    "Be married," that's the way it is written.

    Many dirty transactions behind the scenes are hidden in these four high-sounding words.

    "Zhong Mingxue, don't you like the noodles? You can steal snacks if you want, I have a lot." Jing Qingxia's soft probe broke Zhong Mingxue's contemplation.

    Zhong Mingxue frowned, and moved her body aside.

    Sensing Zhong Mingxue's obvious vigilance, Jing Qingxia couldn't laugh or cry. But the results of this trial were as expected.

    Although it does not occupy much space in the novel, the scattered episodes also describe the memories left by the little cannon fodder. When she was a child, she really had a lot of malice towards the heroine.

    This is the heroine after all. Good looking and very good.

    Just now Jing Qingxia had sat down and observed carefully.

    The girl has delicate skin and tender flesh, her willow-leaf eyebrows look like a spring breeze, her big eyes also contain starlight and imprison the night, her nose bridge is straight but smooth, her lips are rosy, I don’t know if she is wearing lipstick, so she can’t help it Take a look.

    Before seeing Zhong Mingxue, it was hard to imagine that there could be such a charming girl in this world.

    No, in addition to the original setting of the world where the strong prey on the weak, "charming" should be changed to "attractive".

    Let people have the urge to take this beauty for themselves.

    The "beautiful" that Aunt Zhang praised just now must have increased ten times and a hundred times to match Zhong Mingxue.