an idea came to his mind as he smiled mischievously. he walked closer to porchay and without hesitation, wrapped an arm securely around the youngers waist. the action caught not only porchay off guard but everyone else who had witnessed it. he leaned closer to his ear and with a smirk on his face, whispered "now little one, it's only fair we play the same game, isn't?". porchay shuddered as he snatched his hand away from his waist and glared at him. mouthing curses. kimhan flashed a smile and winked in response.

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE WITH YOUR PRACTICE? LET'S TAKE A BREAK. LET'S LET THE FOOTBALL TEAM PRACTICE!" kimhan announced, his smirk never leaving his lips. porchay rolled his eyes for the millionth time as he bumped his shoulder to kimhan's and then stuck his tongue out. "keep that tongue in your mouth porchay before i suck onto it" kimhan threatend and porchay's eyes widened in shock. "FUCK YOU" porchay yelled, embarassed. "i'd gladly fuck you" kimhan laughed and porchay ran off immediately.

"what type of best friends joke around about fucking each other?" peat interrupted with a shocked face. "the ones that had a taste of each other before.." kimhan joked, well, at least, used a joking tone. peat simply stared, judgingly stared at kimhan but the older ignored him. kimhan's eyes were on the boy he just bickered with, his green shorts swaying as he skilfully kicked the ball into the goal, everyone clapping and cheering for him.

kimhan admired his best friend's beauty, his doe eyes that looked like bambi's and his little mole, his perfect bone structure and his fluffy hair as it bounced up and down when he ran. everything about porchay was perfect. he was perfect. and kimhan? he knew that like no one did.

the day of the sports competition:

"GO KIMHAN GO!" he heard his fangirls chant for him as he threw the ball in the hoop, scoring his team another point. the people were roaring with screams and chatter, some people were betting on the team that would win, some people were weirdly making out in the stands and some people were watching the game like all others should. all of that aside, kimhan was putting the most effort into scoring and getting a win for his team. whenever the annual sports competition came, kimhan became way more serious about the game and he didn't take it lightly like he did with usual plays in the court.

he was notorious for his passes and expertise in the game. he was skilled and there was no denying it. ask his rival and his best friend, porchay, he also knew that. he would tell you that kimhan taught him the basics but then, he found out kimhan easily taught him the harder things instead. talking about his best friend, porchay was sat on one of the benches in the court, waiting for kimhan's game to be done. they had promised each other that they would watch one anothers game today and it began pretty well. pretty well.. until one of the football players came rushing inside and disturbing the basketball game.

"WHERE IS JAY?!" he yelled, making everyone playing on the court stop. kimhan sighed. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN, YOU'RE INTERRUPTING THE GAME!" kimhan yelled at the boy as he threw the ball to one side and approached him. porchay too, got up from the bench and ran to the boy named kit. "kit, what the hell, stop and sit down!" porchay exclaimed as he held onto kit, trying to pull him. "leave me alone porchay!" kit yelled as he pushed porchay away, making the younger fall down. "oh" porchay mumbled. he saw the gaze in kimhan's eyes and immediately jolted up.

he ran to the olders side and held onto him instead. "kim, no" he whispered, holding onto his hand. kimhan could tell that porchay was trying to calm him down because of the fact that he dropped the "p". "fuck off before i punch you in the face" kimhan warned kit who started to back up. "DUDE, YOU INTERRUPTED MY GAME!" the boy named jay yelled from across the court. kimhan and porchay groaned, "just as it was about to calm down" they said in unison.

jay came running towards kit and kimhan quickly and swiftly moved him and porchay out of the way as jay jumped onto kit, tackling him. the younger watched with his mouth wide open and kimhan had to close it for him. the two were rolling around and pulling onto each other's hairs like some kindergarten kids. the rest of the football team members barged in and at the sight, they all began to jump on the members of the basketball players. everyone stood in shock as the two opposing teams of different games jumped at each other.

however, the captains, standing right in the middle, kimhan's hand on porchay's waist and porchay's right hand draped around kimhan's shoulder as his left hand was resting on the olders chest. the two standinf there in silence, judgementally watching their team members. "what the hell" porchay broke the silence which made kimhan laugh. "well, that was unexpected" kimhan continued as he laughed harder, his hold on porchay's waist only tightening. "p'kim, do something about this" porchay complained as he gave kimhan the puppy stare.

the older inhaled deeply. "baby, you didn't need to do that.." kimhan voiced out, gulping. "well, i did and turns out, it works!" porchay exclaimed proudly. kimhan chuckled as he refocused his attention on the mess they were surrounded by. he groaned as he yelled "PACK IT IN, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. STOP!". as soon as kimhan's voice filled the hall, everyone stopped. the only thing that could be heard was the heavy breathing of the football players and basketball players. "you're all acting like children, have some manners!" kimhan shouted, eyeing every single one of them. "you all ruined the game!" porchay interfered too, backing kimhan up.

"we're meant to be the rivals here but you guys are the ones doing the fighting for us!" porchay shouted, a slight giggle fighting its way. kimhan noticed and chuckled. "if me and porchay can be rivals without jumping at each other's throats, than so can you" kimhan stated. "WELL, YOU TWO ARE ALSO BEST FRIENDS!" one of the players interrupted. kimhan laughed. "a secret is always meant to stay as a secret unless both sides want to reveal it" kimhan whispered in porchay's ear. the younger smiled brightly and nodded, the signal that kimhan just needed.

"let me let you all in to a little secret.." kimhan began, a mischivious smile on his lips. everyone listened quietly. "the bond we have, our bond, does not change who we are as people. we are still rivals on school grounds, we are still rivals at our opposing games." kimhan continued, everyone who listened had a clear face of interest. what piqued their interest was also the way kimhan was speaking. "however, once outside these big gates, once outside the field and court, my lips are on his." kimhan broke the silence as everyone gasped in shock.

"SO YOU WEREN'T JOKING?!" peat shouted which made everyone break out into laughter, including porchay and kimhan. the two stared at each other lovingly. "our little secret is no longer just ours" they both told each other as kimhan took him in his arms and spun him around. porchay giggling at the sensation.

this was the story of our little secret being revealed due to a small battle between the football players and basketball players. it's idiotic but it's fun. it remains our little secret further on~.

➣ and done!! this was the first oneshot, i put on my mb to choose between two and mars ( -saturverse ) chose this one !! i hope you guys enjoy reading this !! bye <3 👍🏻😼👍🏻