Meeting of Mates

Start bij het begin

We make our plans for what will happen when I turn eighteen. Then I show Thunder and Caspian my memories since my mother was murdered until now. I also show Thunders father. Caspian goes to vomits his heart out and comes back to hear us laughing at him. Thunder and Caspian start toward the exit of the cave. Thunder father and I stop them. "Where are you two going?" I ask. In union they both say, "To kill these mother fuckers!"

"You can't do that yet. I swear when I turn eighteen you two will be able to kill them for me. We will have to roll with whatever happen during these couple of years." I say to them. They try walking out again. "STOP!" I yell at them. "Why am I like frozen?" Caspian askes. "Dude, she used her command on us. She is the dominate one in this relationship." Thunder says. "Damn, my dad told me how her mother dominated Micha and he loved it. It does make my cock hard." Caspian says. "I can you two." I say giggling and look down at Caspian gray sweat pants. Oh, my, he is big. I also look at Thunder and wow, when I mate with them, I'm going to be in trouble. Wetness drips down my leg. Caspian looks at me with lust. "Don't even say it Caspian." I say giggling. "We need to fortify this cave and everyone who is here except the baby and little girl is going to help." I speak. "I am enjoying being dominated by you my little angel." Caspian says with a huge grin on his face. We go into the main part of the cave. I guess you can call it the living room. Everyone is in there. I tell them what we are going to do. Make doors for every entrance, exit, and rooms for the cave. I summon all the materials we will need from the dumpster that was full of it. We got to work. The little girl wanted to help so she would give us the supplies that she could carry. I had to stop every now and then because two bad boys wanted to grab my ass. I would chase then around and then they would let me catch them. They would shower me with kisses. We walked out the back cave exit. There was a beautiful waterfall near the exit of the cave. This is where they would shower. So, we built a better place where some of the waterfall waters can go through pips to make a shower stall. After that was done, I looked around and we were in a beautiful meadow. "How about a run my wolf family? Later, I'll take to the sky with you Thunder. For now, you and the others who cannot shift into wolves will watch the kids." I speak. "Sounds good." Everyone says together. Caspian takes off his close and shifts. His wolf is so beautiful. He rubs against me. I feel his fur. It feels like silk. Everyone shifts into their wolf. Jasmine nips at Caspian. "What is your wolfs name." Jasmine asks Caspian. He is shocked that we can talk to each other through our minds with out being marked. "My name is Chase." Caspian wolf says. "Well, Chase, catch me if you can." Jasmine says and runs off. "Oh, it is on little angel." Chase says while running after me. I am way ahead of him. I glace back and see he is struggling to keep up with me. I giggle. It was a stupid move to glace back because I end up tripping on a root coming out of the ground. Wait, the root was coming out of the ground. I look up and there is Thunder using his power to move the root up to trip me. Oh, he is in trouble for that. Next thing I know I am on my back and Chase is on top of me. Jasmine licks his face. Chase licks our back. "You are so beautiful my little angel." Chase says to me. "You are not so bad looking your self my handsome wolf." Jasmine says and Chase growls. "Little angel, you know I look better than any man, fairy, or wolf in this world." Chase says licking me again. "I can your conversations you know." Thunder says landing beside us. "Aww! Is my sexy fairy mate jealous?" Jasmine asks Thunder. Wow! Jasmine even claims my fairy side mate. Thunder looks shocked. "Jasmine, you claiming me? You know I'm suppose to be only Jade's fairy side mate." Thunder says. "Well, the way I see it, the fairy in Jade and I are all as one in Jade. We share everything." Jasmine tells Thunder and Chase. In union Chase and Thunder say, "Sounds good to us." Chase licks me one more time and gets off of me. I then shift into my fairy form. I wrap my arms around Thunder and we both fly to the night sky. Thunder kisses my forehead. We dance in the sky just looking into each other eyes. Wow! My mates are so sweet and sexy. I can't help it I lean in and give Thunder a kiss on his lips. I lick his bottom lip and he opens his mouth. Are tongues dance together. Oh, how I wish we can be together now. After a while we all went back to the cave. I summon some food for us. After all the building and running we, all needed the food. "Little angel you cooked all this?" Caspian says. "Yes, I did. As you saw in my memories Alpha Seth taught me a lot. Alpha Seth was a great mate for my mother after my father died." I say to them. We are sitting in a big circle. Everyone eating and talking to each other. I notice Thunder and his father was mind-linking each other. I could sneak into their link and see what they are talking about but then... "Jade, your father is not dead. Your father and your grandparents are in the prison cells in the fairy kingdom. Oh, and that annoying Beta. Here let me show you what has been happening in the kingdom since your mother disappeared." Thunder says and touches my temples to project the memories into my mind. My father is still alive. Once the memories where done I jumped into Caspian lap and give him a passionate kiss. We explore each other's mouth. Then we release each other. "My father is a live." I say over and over, jumping around all like a crazy person. Then the lady comes and tells me. "Jade, it is three am. I think you guys should be leaving soon. I don't want anything to happen to you or my new mate if you get caught." She says while looking at her second chance mate lovingly. "Oh damn, your right. We have to leave now. I look at my mates. "We will meet here every Wednesday nights. I love you two with all my heart. I hug and kiss them." I grab the two Omega males and go invisible. I fly up and look down at my mate. They looked shocked. I guess confessing how I feel about them shocked them. I laugh and fly to the packhouse. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.