Mind link of Mother Memories Continues

Start from the beginning

 Suddenly Micha starts glowing a bright white and floating in the air. For once in his life Micha looked scared. The light covered his whole body. He started feeling a lot of power flowing through his veins. Micha looked at Catherine for answers as his body slowly lost the light and he was back laying on the bed. He reaches for his cock and grabs the tip of the condom and takes it off. He throws it in the wastebin close to the bed.

Micha: Babe, what the hell was that? I feel like a lot of power is in my veins.

Catherine: Because, you forgot again. I told you after we mate you will get the same powers as me but not stronger than mine. We will have this week to train you on the powers I already been trained on and I will secretly train you on the training I will get on our other powers until I am Queen. Before my parents get back, we have to go to your pack to tell your Alpha we are mates. Will he tell anyone? We have to keep fairy powers a secret because there are species out there that think they will be able to use us for our power. Even though we can kill them with a flick of our fingers we prefer not to do that. I will be sad because we won't be together all day long for two years. You will have to be in your pack until I am Queen. You know you are more powerful than your Alpha. You could challenge him to be Alpha. We could bring our lands together since they are next to each other and we can be the rulers of fairies and werewolves of that pack.

Micha: I will be depressed and so will my wolf for two years. At least we can still meet up. We can meet up at the spot you find me around 10pm. My wolf and I will pound that sweet pussy first then you can train me. No, my Alpha is my best friend. He will never tell anyone. Also, no, I would never fight my best friend to be Alpha but if you want, I know he will agree to combining our lands as long as he gets to still be Alpha and command his pack the way he has been.

Catherine: Okay, sounds like a plain to me. (She glances at Micha's hard cock with a grin on her face)

 Catherine starts kissing down Micha's chest, she stops to suck on his nipples, then she reaches her treasure. She licks the precum off the tip. Micha turns her around where her pussy is in his face. He started sucking Catherine clit as he pumps his finger into her juices. Catherine was in a world of ecstasy. Micha picks up the pace, adding another finger sliding them in and out of her dripping core. He roughly sucked on her clit, his tongue swirling and flicking.

Catherine: Oh fuck, damn Micha.

Micha: I'm not Micha. I am Mitchell. Don't cum yet my fairy slut. You will hold it in until I tell you can cum. (feels her cum on his face and fingers) You want to fucking cum without permission you dirty fairy whore? (smirking) Well, then I'll just have to fill your dirty fairy whore mouth up. (He sits up and places her face by his very large erect cock) Open your fucking mouth. Now, suck it like a good little fairy slut you are and you won't get punished. (Wrapping Catherine's hair around his hands tight, starts making Catherine bobbing her head up and down his length, as she sucked, she gagged) You're doing so good, keep going. Just like that my little fairy slut. (Groans as he thrusts his entire shaft down Catherine throat. Watching her with pure bliss pleasure) Oh, yes, you dirty fairy whore. Here it comes slut. Be sure to swallow all of my seed. (Catherine swallows it all with a smile on her face)

I'm not done yet, slut. Get on all fours. Face down ass up.

 Catherine did not like the way Michell was calling her those names but at the same time they made her wetter than ever. She thought it was okay to at least give Micha and Mitchell some dominance but only in the bed. Catherine does what she is told. Mitchell puts on a condom. He smacks both of Catherine ass cheeks. Mitchell pushes his large erection into her tight pussy. He starts thrusting fast and hard while smacking her ass. The sound of skin smacking skin echoed the room. The yells and moans surrounded them. So much pleasure and lust filled the room. He keeps his paces. Thrusting in and out, in and out, harder each time. Catherine can't believe how much stamina Mitchell has. She is in so much ecstasy.

Mitchell: Yes, my little fairy slut. You like it hard and rough, don't you little fairy whore. Take all my cock. You are so fucking wet for me. I think you like me fucking you more than Micha. (Micha rolls his eyes, but he is enjoying Catherine's pleasure from watching out their eyes) You like getting your ass smacked don't you. (He takes his cock out of her pussy and rubs her juices on her asshole. He slowly put his cock at her entrance to her asshole and slowly pushes the head of his cock in) Yes, my slut will take all of my large cock in your ass. God, it feels so good and tight.

Catherine: It hurts and feels so good at the same time. PLEASE! Push it in more. AHHH! Yes.

 Mitchell thrust into her tight asshole all the way to his nut sack. He starts to pound her ass while his balls smack her pussy. Thrusting in and out, in and out, faster, faster, harder, and harder. Until the both exploded with their cum going in and over each other. They laid down beside each other. Grinning from ear to ear.

Micha: Sorry, baby. Mitchell is way wilder than me. I hope he is not your favorite in bed. Just watching through our eyes made me so excited. You looked so sexy and hot.

Catherine: You both are great. That was amazing. We need to get cleaned up. We can take a shower together. I will have a servant to change the covers and bring us some more food while we shower. Tomorrow, I will start training you on what powers I have been trained on and on Thursday we will visit your pack.

Micha: Okay. (As they walk into the bathroom, he grabs another condom)

Catherine: I saw that if we keep going at it like rabbits we will be out of condoms.

Micha: What can I say? Mitchell and I just love feeling our cock deep inside that hot wet pussy. We can't get enough of you.

 Catherine starts the shower water after mind linking her servants. Micha pushes Catherine up against the shower wall. Catherine wraps her legs around Micha and her arms around his neck. Micha has one hand on her waist and the other rubbing her wet clit. Micha kisses Catherine real roughly, nipping on her lips, thrusting his tongue in her mouth, and then while she is in bliss with the kiss he thrusts inside her tight wet pussy. He starts pounding into hard and fast. After awhile he pulls her legs off of him and has her turn around and bend over. He rubs the tip of his hard erect cock on her asshole. Then he thrusts into her tight asshole. Catherine groans out in pure pleasure. Micha is a grunting mess. He is so close to his release he thrusts harder and faster. With a big growl from Micha and a loud moan from Catherine they both got their release. Catherine was feeling tired and now feeling a little sore. They got out of the shower and went into the bedroom. The servants already changed the covers and brought up food. After they ate, they went on the bed and cuddled up. They were out like a light in no time. Micha dreamed of so many different ways he wanted to fuck Catherine. Catherine dreamed of their daughter and all the kids they will adopt that are fairies and werewolves. She dreamed how Micha and her would bring other species together. Try to help rogues get back into a pack. Even if she will have to give a piece of her land to make packs for rogues. She couldn't help but feel for the rogues especially the rogues who have children.