Mind link of Mother Memories Continues

Start from the beginning

Catherine: First, I am a Princess. I only take commands from my parents. Second, in my kingdom the Royals females, meaning my mother and myself are the boss. Not, even my father can command over anything my mother or myself commands. Therefore, I am the boss in this relationship. Third, I kissed Howie when I turned five while we played a game where we were blindfolded and we had to find each other. Howie was supposed to be my mate. That is how it has been for millions of generations. Fairy Princesses has always been mated to their birth chosen warrior guard. Fourth, I giggled because you said you only touched yourself to hold your cock when you go to the bathroom. I must say you have a nice big, long, thick cock. I don't see how you will fit inside me. Wait, What? Did I say that out loud? I am a virgin too. What is your clothes size? I will have a servant get you some clothes.

Micha told Catherine his clothes size. Catherine mind linked a servant for what Micha wanted to eat, something for the warrior guarding her bedroom, and something for herself. She also mind linked another servant to get some clothes in his size. Catherine has some plans brewing up in her head. She is happy she bought some condoms the day before because she thought her and Howie will be locked in her room mating for a few days. These condoms are specially made for the warrior who will mate with the future Queen. They were made so the warrior will be able to mate to get the powers of the Queen and to not get her pregnant until she becomes Queen. So, her plans she changed to be able to be with Micha.

Micha: (mouth hanging open, then he gulped) Well, I could reject you but for some odd reason being dominated around by you gets my cock really excited and my wolf Mitchell too. Being dominated is not in a male wolfs nature. But, for you, anything baby.

Catherine blushes. The two servants knock on the door. Catherine cover Micha up and yells for them to come in. The servants pushed in small carts with the food on one and clothes on the other. The servant looked at Micha then at Jade. The servants could sense Micha was a werewolf.

Catherine: Why are you looking at my mate? You are not supposing to look up at your Royals or warriors unless we ask you to. Also, I order you to never tell anyone he is my mate and he is here, anytime you see him her you can tell no one.

 Catherine then mind linked every fairy in the kingdom commanding them to not mention her mate to anyone and never tell anyone when he is in the kingdom. She made sure to block her parents from the mind link. Catherine decided to keep him a secret until she becomes Queen.

She will train Micha on the powers he will get from mating with her while she learns to control them until she is Queen. She knows her parents and Howie will be enraged at her being mated to a werewolf.

Micha: Why are you telling your servants and warriors to keep me a secret?

Catherine: Let's eat and talk. Do you want to stay naked or put clothes on?

Micha: I'll stay naked for now.

 Catherine then decided to get naked herself. Why not, right?

Micha: Why are you getting naked? (gulping)

Catherine: Well, you want to be naked so why can't I? Come let us eat and talk. (Sitting down at a small table) I told them not to mention you because my parents will be enraged at knowing you are my mate. So, we have to keep it to ourselves until I become Queen and can change some laws. I will have to train you in the powers you will receive after we mate as I learn them too. You can get me pregnant before I become Queen. We will have at least a week here until my parents come back from the other kingdom they are helping. We can go to your pack and tell the Alpha what is going on. When I am Queen, we can tell your Alpha he has an ally with us. If he ever has any issues, he can come to us for help.

Micha: (Eyes widen) Wow! (His cock shot straight up) You seem to have everything planed out. You are so beautiful. Look what you are doing to me. I can't believe I am this excited to be dominated by a female. You're already talking about having pups with me. What powers are you talking about?

Catherine: (Looks under the table) UMMM! Sorry, I can only give you one pup/fairy and it will be a girl. She will look just like me. What do you think of the name Jade? All the powers I have you will get them too after mating with me. They won't be stronger than mine though.

As they ate, they continued to talk about the laws of each of their lands. They told each other things they enjoy doing in their free time like playing with children at the day care. Catherine couldn't believe this big sexy muscle man would want to be around children. He told her he loved children and if they only can have one maybe they could adopt pups or fairy orphans. Catherine heart started beating faster. She thought the Fairy Goddess really didn't make a mistake. Howie really doesn't like children too much. Catherine always hated that she would only be allowed one child. When they finished eating, they went to sit on the bed. They stared into each other eyes...

>>> Interruption <<<

It's me Jade. This part gets steamy. I would leave it out but I know some people would be mad because they want to hear the steamy parts too.

>>> Interruption Ended <<<

 Micha pulls Catherine close to him he rubs his hand down the side of her face and he takes his tongue and licks her neck. Catherine notices how long his tongue is and blushes at the thought of what Micha can do to her with his tongue. They begin to kiss, gentle at first, while his hands grab her harden nipples, pinching them a little. Catherine gasp with pleasure. She reached down wrapping her hand around his big hard cock. She strokes it a few times. Micha pushes Catherine to lay down on the bed. He continues to kiss her while he positions himself between her wetness. He continues to kiss and lick down her body. Stopping to suck on her nipples, then he continues down to her wetness. Catherine gasps when she feels Micha's long tongue on her clit. He licks her wetness and growls at the taste of her sweetness. He fucks her precious flower with his tongue. Catherine is shaking in pleasure. When she is close to releasing her sweet flower nectar Micha stops. Starts kissing Catherine again and placing his big hard cock at her entrance.

Catherine: Wait! Get the condoms in my side table by the bed.

Micha gets the condoms. He puts one on and it disappears. He looks at Catherine confused.

Catherine: The condom disappears so we can feel the skin-to-skin contact and so you will be able to receive the powers after we are done mating for the first time. The condom will reappear when you cum. Then any other condom we use will be visible. Don't worry, we can get loud if we want to. All bedrooms and offices in the castle are sound proof.

Micha: Well, at least the first time we mate we will feel the skin-to-skin contact. Baby, I love the way you taste. I can't wait to be able to put my pup in you. That is great their sound proof because with how big and thick my cock is you are going to be screaming my name. (smirking grin)