《46》

Darling I'm a nightmare
dressed like a daydream.
_______________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

VaiShi were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. The sun peeking into their room through the waving curtains to wake them. Shashi groaned in sleep and snuggled into his chest which disturbed his sleep.

The first thing he saw was his wife with a cute frown snuggling into him to escape from the sunlight. His lips curved into a smile involuntarily.

Her smudged forehead with sindhoor and the swollen lips invited him a lot to kiss them again but he didn't want to be beaten by his wife. So he temporarily halted this plan.

She was wearing his shirt and he was ready to lose anything to wake up like this every morning. He gently pulled him out of her delicate hold and closed the curtains which were disturbing her sleep.

It was 8 in the morning, he frowned as missed his morning workout. But what about his wife? Don't she have to go to hospital?

"Shashi.. legu, time eight ayindi already." He tried to wake up her. But she ignored him and snuggled into the bed more covering herself with duvet.

(Shashi.. wake up, it's already eight.)

He sighed and freshened up. But the madam was still sleeping and will definitely yell at him if gets late. Not wanting that, he walked towards the bed again. He patted her cheeks in order to wake up her.

"Rowdy, legu time eight-thirty ayindi nuvvu hospital ki vellava?" He asked and she woke up with a jerk.

(Rowdy, wake up, it's eight-thirty. You should go to the hospital?)

"Ah time entha annav?" She asked him and looked for her phone in the nightstand. But that boneless gadget was not present there.

(Ah what's the time?)

Vaishnav laughed at his clumsy wife. He handed her the phone she's searching. She immediately called Deepti to inform that she would be late but seems like the surprises are still pending.

"Naaku thelsu nuvvu late ga osthav ani, infact leave ayina theesukuntav emo anduke nenu munde mi head ki inform chesa and Sir ki problem ledu. So cool darling." The message read, Shashi didn't knew when she got this lucky, note the sarcasm.

(I know you would be late today, infact you may take a leave even. So I had already informed about you to your head and your sir is ok with that. So, cool darling.)

She looked at her husband who was looking at her like he would eat her. Her gaze followed his and she realized she was wearing his shirt.

"What?" She asked him. He was expecting her to blush but his wife was always a piece of surprises for him.

"Nuvvu mundu nunchi inthena leda nene ninni sarigga chudaleda?" He asked her with a tone of confusion.

(Are you like this from before or I didn't see you clearly?)

She sneaked her arms around his neck to pulled him closer. "Rendu kaadu, nenu ni mundu mathrame ila unta, assalu siggu anede undadhu." She whispered into his ears huskily and kissed behind his ear. He almost lost himself as she's using his weak point.

(Not the both, I'm like this only in front of you, I don't care about being shy with you.)

"Ah! Shashiiiii," He exclaimed and she pushed him. She laughed seeing him lost.